Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of a person targets a baby for a random attack?

Police have released CCTV footage of a man wanted for questioning after boiling coffee was thrown on a baby boy at a park on Brisbane's south side.

It's alleged the nine-month old baby was with his family at Hanlon Park in Stones Corner around midday on Tuesday, when an unknown man approached them and poured hot liquid on the baby before fleeing the scene.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesperson said the liquid was boiling coffee and that the baby suffered burns to his face and arms.

Last edited:
What kind of a person targets a baby for a random attack? There's CCTV.

Police have released CCTV footage of a man wanted for questioning after boiling coffee was thrown on a baby boy at a park on Brisbane's south side.

It's alleged the nine-month old baby was with his family at Hanlon Park in Stones Corner around midday on Tuesday, when an unknown man approached them and poured hot liquid on the baby before fleeing the scene.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesperson said the liquid was boiling coffee and that the baby suffered burns to his face and arms.

cctv.png

The kind of man i'd be talking to bikers about if i was the parents, before donating a significant amount of cash to their favorite charity.
I reckon the bikies would do this one pro bono.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a very clear image. Someone must recognise him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s probably hiding out, trying to change his appearance. Last tracked to Brisbane. Maybe his phone records can help locate him, where he was in the previous hours/days 🤞. It might take time though.

Despicable act against a defenceless baby.
There will be mental health issues here but regardless, nothing can be allowed to mitigate an attack on an innocent infant.

Qld Police say they are still to locate the man who poured hot coffee over a 9 month old baby on Tuesday. Baby Luka suffered serious burns and is now recovering from what will be the first of multiple surgery procedures, including possible skin grafts around his neck and chest area.

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 1.45.03 PM.png

The sort of person who has the urge to do something as unspeakable as this would get such a kick that they would not be satisfied doing it just the once and going back to their mundane life. I pray he is caught soon or has hanged himself quietly somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

Back