Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd assumed it was a cup of coffee but it was a thermos. There's no thermos in the CCTV images and it doesn't look like he's carrying one while he's running. If he left it behind, there must be prints?

“This man was standing above him, behind him, and poured a Thermos of hot coffee over him. He just started screaming,” Ms Mazza said.

She told of how she tried to chase the man but he was “very fast”, and she tripped while attempting to keep up.

“Essentially all I could hear was his mum screaming that ‘it’s hot. it’s hot. It’s hot coffee’,” Ms Mazza said.

I can’t stand racism but giving an accurate description is not that.

Might be an issue if you say someone is Chinese when they are Vietnamese for example.

But a man of Asian appearance is fine imo.
I agree but there are too many these days (and on BF sadly) who will jump on you at the slightest mis-speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He just happened to have a fresh set of clothes stashed somewhere near a church. I'm wondering if this person is homeless.

In the hours after the attack, the man then travelled to a church in Tarragindi, and changed his clothes outside.
He then caught a rideshare car into the centre of Brisbane, before moving onto Caxton Street.
Police canvassed those areas today.

He just happened to have a fresh set of clothes stashed somewhere near a church. I'm wondering if this person is homeless.

In the hours after the attack, the man then travelled to a church in Tarragindi, and changed his clothes outside.
He then caught a rideshare car into the centre of Brisbane, before moving onto Caxton Street.

If so, possibly he would be known to others who frequent the area, or social or church workers.

I reckon it shows he planned it.

For all we know he went straight to the airport.

Agree, it looks planned given the moves he made afterwards.

I suspect facial recognition would have matched him though if he'd gone through the airport?

I wonder if they even thought about the airport initially?

But who knows what they know as we all know they don’t always tell the public what they know.

Know what I mean? 🤣

Agree, it looks planned given the moves he made afterwards.

I suspect facial recognition would have matched him though if he'd gone through the airport?
Has anywhere published whether he booked the ride share before or after attacking baby Luka?
Or anything about his movements before the attack - unless he was wearing the hidden clothes, changed into the attack clothing then back into his original clothes (who knows maybe there were several sets of clothes) but you’d think if it was just the two, there is surely footage of him getting around the general vicinity of the suburb/ church prior to the attack at least.

Obviously the police would have started with of this, so the fact they haven’t published details of the change of clothes, or “known to frequent x area” or any other identifying features, there is either nothing at all on any of those fronts, or a hell of a lot that they’re keeping close to their chests (most likely the c… words name and address).
Be nice to see him arrested for justice’s sake, but can’t say I’d be disappointed if the prick has to be collected by a forensics van instead of a paddy wagon either. Depending on Luka’s family’s preference mostly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

Back