Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did FOX have to pay $800 million for their election lies?

Is that part of the conspiracy?

There's a whole thread for MSM conspiracy theories on the cooker board for discussing stuff like this.

Last edited:

So US-led coalition forces fighting ISIL were committing mass murder by your criteria?

Were they illegally occupying ISIL land? Were they trying to claim they were acting in self-defence against ISILs resistance to that occupation?

You can't be at war with a territory you occupy illegally. As occupier Israel are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of those civilians they have deliberately starved and slaughtered in their tens of thousands.

100 civilians per potential Hamas operative is murder.

Were they illegally occupying ISIL land? Were they trying to claim they were acting in self-defence against ISILs resistance to that occupation?
We have been over this. Israel have the legal right to go to war against Hamas no matter which way you try and spin it, which is why no serious organisation on the planet is challenging this right. They can only really be challenged on their in bello actions.

The question I ask is because his definition of mass murder was such that the US-led coalition's war on ISIL could also be described as mass murder. The western forces lost very few soldiers and almost no property, but killed thousands of civilians and thousands of ISIL combatants and destroyed alot of property in a very one sided war. I think most people on the planet wouldn't consider this mass murder though.

100 civilians per potential Hamas operative is murder.
What? Where do you get this ratio?

We have been over this. Israel have the legal right to go to war against Hamas no matter which way you try and spin it, which is why no serious organisation on the planet is challenging this right. They can only really be challenged on their in bello actions.

The question I ask is because his definition of mass murder was such that the US-led coalition's war on ISIL could also be described as mass murder. The western forces lost very few soldiers and almost no property, but killed thousands of civilians and thousands of ISIL combatants and destroyed alot of property in a very one sided war. I think most people on the planet wouldn't consider this mass murder though.

I thought the same.

That would be 1.5-1.8 million civilian deaths for the 15-18000 Hamas operative deaths.

I thought the same.

That would be 1.5-1.8 million civilian deaths for the 15-18000 Hamas operative deaths.
Unless he thinks they have only killed like ~400 members of Hamas this whole time :confusedv1:

That's honestly the least serious casualty ratio in this war I have heard proposed by so far it's not funny, and there has been some wild claims. He must have meant something else.

War against Hamas is what is claimed, but their actions have been war and collective punishment against Palestinians. Including the use of starvation as a weapon of war, a war crime.

The question I ask is because his definition of mass murder was such that the US-led coalition's war on ISIL could also be described as mass murder. The western forces lost very few soldiers and almost no property, but killed thousands of civilians and thousands of ISIL combatants and destroyed alot of property in a very one sided war.

It's not mass murder due to the unbalanced casualties, but because of the unprecedented disregard for proportionality.

This is the acceptable ratio for casualties from IDF airstrikes. I wonder if Hamas were in Tel Aviv and not Gaza would this be the ROE.

1727599619878.png

Netanyahu isn't going to cave in to the demands of releasing many of the prisoners Hamas wants. Sinwar's rise after he was released from jail, cured of a tumour with an Israeli brain surgeon's scalpel and fluent in Hebrew, would be one of the influencing reasons why.

Speaking of, Israel's managed to kill the majority of Hezbollah's high command in four weeks but they haven't appeared to be able to get at Sinwar in twelve months.

I'm wondering if he's actually dead.

So Netanyahu is all talk, and won’t actually agree to a ceasefire that’s acceptable to all parties then.

Those here happy to repeat Hamas propaganda

There are plenty in this thread that believe exactly that - but only when it concerns Palestinian civilians.

When it is the other way round Israeli civilians deserve it or it was really Israel killing their own to make Hamas bad or some sort of variation of the above.

Regardless of what anyone believes the facts are that Palestine is an Arab league member.

Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait also are Arab league members and official allies of Palestine.

It goes without saying if any of those allies honestly believed Israel were commuting mass murder against civilians of an ally they absolute would step in and take military action against Israel.

The fact that they are not leaves two options only here:

a) Israel is fighting a war against Hamas

Or

B) Arab league supports the alleged murder of civilians from a member state by a hostile state to the Arab league.

As b simply isn't feasible or realistic a) it is.

False dichotomy is a logical fallacy. Once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With their sophisticated technology the bombing isn't indiscriminate, but targeted. Nearly 18,000 Hamas fighters have been killed (and identified), so are they part of or in addition to the number you quote?

Sadly there are plenty of videos of children, in and out of schools, mouthing the slogans of jihad.

You're like a Bibi sock puppet. Were you the one who questioned me about my knowledge of history when I posted that Hezbollah would stop their attacks when Israel stopped it's cleansing of Gaza? Maybe it was Demons, you're interchangable.

1727601599465.png

Strange that Israel leak this.

Pretty sure the claim of 18,000 Hamas fighters being killed is just counting every single adult male Palestinian as Hamas.

This is a pro-Israeli figure, not necessarily a factual one. I get why people find it convenient to simply chalk up Palestinian = Hamas though. It makes downplaying the atrocity palatable.

Pretty sure the claim of 18,000 Hamas fighters being killed is just counting every single adult male Palestinian as Hamas.

This is a pro-Israeli figure, not necessarily a factual one. I get why people find it convenient to simply chalk up Palestinian = Hamas though. It makes downplaying the atrocity palatable.
So what number of Hamas fighters would you find believable?

Hamas being a loose terrorist organisation doesn’t have an army as such so they are all civilian volunteers.

Hamas has certainly been decimated which would indicate that a large number have been killed or captured.

So what number of Hamas fighters would you find believable?

Hamas being a loose terrorist organisation doesn’t have an army as such so they are all civilian volunteers.

Hamas has certainly been decimated which would indicate that a large number have been killed or captured.

You truly have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

War against Hamas is what is claimed, but their actions have been war and collective punishment against Palestinians. Including the use of starvation as a weapon of war, a war crime.

It's not mass murder due to the unbalanced casualties, but because of the unprecedented disregard for proportionality.

This is the acceptable ratio for casualties from IDF airstrikes. I wonder if Hamas were in Tel Aviv and not Gaza would this be the ROE.

View attachment 2126023

I wouldn't put much stock in that claim, seems to be very wild and not in accordance to any casualty ratio estimations being made. The IDF has disputed claims made about the Lavender AI articles and it's extremely doubtful we are seeing anything like a 15-1 casualty ratio or higher. If such a directive came out that the IDF were blanket allowing the killing of low ranking members of Hamas knowing they will likely kill 15+ civilians, every single person in that chain of command will be up on war crimes. Not to say it's impossible though, but I have doubts..

If it's how the IDF has been operating, you would also expect to see an almost even number of adult men and women being killed. 1 death of an adult male for 15 or so deaths of random civilian population would end up with an almost even number of males and female mortality.

This isn't close according to a breakdown of the Hamas data, there is just a touch over two adult men for every adult woman killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back