Competition Warm-up Top Wednesday: Harlequin FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Harlequins_zps07d2158b.png

Welcome to Warm-up Top Wednesday IV! This week, thanks to last now two-time winner, Craegus, we are going to do the Harlequin Football Club - English rugby union team who play in the top level of English rugby, the Aviva Premiership.

The guidelines of the competition are actually rather simple and straightforward. Here they are:

1.) You must design one warm-up top (i.e. a shirt with sleeves) for Harlequin FC, using any template* you wish, and you may use any program you wish.

2.) Your designs must be completely your own - strictly no use of any artwork by others EXCEPT for use of logo(s)**.

3.) Any colours may be used, although at least four*** the following Main Colours must be used and these colours should be used predominantly over any other colours.

Cherry Red (170, 5, 50)
Charcoal (60, 60, 60)
Blueish (125, 190, 235)
Creamish (255, 235, 195)
Brown (125, 70, 0)
Green (35, 145, 60)

4.) You may submit a maximum of two entries. Each entry must only contain one warm-up top design. Shorts may be included in the design, although it is up to the discretion of the entrant. All entries must be submitted in ONE image, otherwise you will be disqualified. A plain background is encouraged (so the design is the focal point of the image).

I reserve the right to disqualify entries if I feel they do not follow these guidelines. You, of course, reserve the right to dispute this. Entries will be accepted up until next Wednesday at 12PM AEDT, and a poll will then be put up after that for 6 days. The entry with the most votes at the end of this period is deemed to be the winner and can choose the team for the next Warm-up Top Wednesday, and also get their username on the coveted honour roll.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Happy designing!

*Although you may use any template you wish, it's strongly encouraged you make your own. If you do not have a template, check out the Universal Template Thread.
**The logo(s) of the team (which is Harlequin FC this week) may be used. It's strongly encouraged to avoid using it as the predominant feature of your design, although it's within the guidelines to do so.
***It's normally 2, but this round will be different.

Was just messing around with AI once more. Not particularly great or anything though, but I primise that it looked 1009x better in my head.

ejem2x.png

Mero how come occasionally when I save as a GIF a black background appears where the background is meant to be transparent? have you ever had this problem?
Save it as a png.

Save it as a png.

also, why has it cut off the bottom of the jerseys? There is also a big white background showing when all I want showing are the jerseys (it goes wider and taller than it should)?

This is something I modded into the "Rugby League 2" video game awhile back. I don't think it's eligible for the competition though, as its for the old Harlequins RL team.
quins.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Warm-up Top Wednesday: Harlequin FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back