Remove this Banner Ad

commonwealth

Rookie
Sep 10, 2009
asd
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys !
Me and my brother (both bomber supporters) are having an argument on how Essendons traveling atm.
He is trying to tell me if Essendon are to be without there two best players in Watson and lets say Ryder we'd still be a top 4 contender :confused:
I said to him although we are playing good footy atm the season is still young and WITH jobe and patty in the side we'd struggle to be a top 4 side.
I need help in convincing his stubborn HEAD so i need level headed bomber supporters to give me some arguments in why we'd fail miserably without our top 2 players. Thanks for reading :thumbsu:

Our list is a 6th-10th list, who are playing top 4 form football and with top 2 focus. Does that make sense?

ie. If our form and focus drops to what the average team's is then we'll be back in the bottom 8. We don't have the luxury of a Pies, Cats, Dogs, Freo,etc. to lose focus and remain the in the top 8.

Our list is a 6th-10th list, who are playing top 4 form football and with top 2 focus. Does that make sense?

Not in any way.

I am sick of people making their subjective judgement in to such pontificating statements.

As for the original post:

Ryder is a key player in our structures at the moment. Without him we would be looking at an injured Gumbleton or an unproved player like Carlile to come in to the team. Not to mention a reliance on Hille, who also has injury concerns, and Bellchambers, who is improving but still likely to have bad games. Ryder gives our ruck and forwardline structures added confidence and redundancies that no other player can replace.

Watson is simply our best and most influential player. He has been best or close to best on ground in nearly all of our notable wins in the past two years, and has been again this year. Take him out and many of those wins become much more questionable games.

Hi guys !
Me and my brother (both bomber supporters) are having an argument on how Essendons traveling atm.
He is trying to tell me if Essendon are to be without there two best players in Watson and lets say Ryder we'd still be a top 4 contender :confused:
I said to him although we are playing good footy atm the season is still young and WITH jobe and patty in the side we'd struggle to be a top 4 side.
I need help in convincing his stubborn HEAD so i need level headed bomber supporters to give me some arguments in why we'd fail miserably without our top 2 players. Thanks for reading :thumbsu:

Tuna patty...then there's

Paddy Ryder..;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson & Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back