• 50/50

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Not a chance in Hell

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I'd rather we lose every remaining match

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the constant put downs and belittling people for having a different opinion is exactly the thing these guys bag Demonland for. It's discrediting the other person to make them feel big. Totally an insecurity thing. Just use the ignore button. They want to belittle and name call. Imagine belittling fellow Dees supporters for wanting to make finals. It's truly bizarre stuff.
I cant remember the last time I called anyone a name on here? Been a good boy. :) I enjoy engaging with people a telling them are they wrong for sure though, especially when they are talking thru red and blue glasses and fail to see the obvious.

I cant remember the last time I called anyone a name on here? Been a good boy. :) I enjoy engaging with people a telling them are they wrong for sure though, especially when they are talking thru red and blue glasses and fail to see the obvious.
I've also never made up a suicide rumour for fake credibility but guess I'm just not enough of a supporter.

If you want to believe we are still a premiership threat next season though I wont spoil everything and tell you Santa isnt real too coz you likely believe he is.
Being a true supporter isn't about looking at the team objectively, it's about posting twitter screenshots of other people's opinion, expected scores stats, fake rumours and talking about how great every player is no matter what. That's a true supporter

to be honest the mods on here need to move you on. You’re not dees supporters and you’re stopping true supporters who turn up every week from talking about where we need to be
Completely agree mate, ban all the guys who aren't exclusively talking positive. Echo chambers are the key to any success. More cheering louder I say

to be honest the mods on here need to move you on. You’re not dees supporters and you’re stopping true supporters who turn up every week from talking about where we need to be

Mate, you've read one of their posts, that means you've read them all. They never say anything new or worthwhile. Just block and move on, it cuts out about 90% of the posts here but you don't miss anything good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals should always be the goal and I'm sure it is. Although I don't think we're a chance and I hope we keep playing the kids, I'd love to.see us make finals. Seen this club miss finals far too much. Bizarre there's supporters literally cheering on the club to not make it. Should always be the goal

I would much rather strengthen our draft hand and be forced to make significant change off field, than scrape into the 8 lose week one then blame injuries for our bad year.

Not wanting to play finals is crazy talk
Genuinely curious – what do you see as a better outcome:

a. Finish 8th and prolong the season by one week. Head to Perth to get pumped by Freo or Sydney to get pumped by the Giants, and end up with Pick 14 (while patting ourselves on the back for making finals again); or
b. Finish 13th, and take pick 7 or 8 to the draft (and acknowledge that we're a mile off and need to improve the list/coaching)?

Not having a dig, just wanting to know what benefit you see from option a.

Belittling for having a different opinion. I don't spend much time on other clubs forums, but I'd be shocked if any were more toxic than this one.
You'll rage at the club but then defend them and say people are too negative the very next day, its tough keeping up with your opinion.

Mate, you've read one of their posts, that means you've read them all. They never say anything new or worthwhile. Just block and move on, it cuts out about 90% of the posts here but you don't miss anything good.
I know what you’re saying nev but this is disease like. Seriously, can’t be demon supporters.

I actually think Lord Nev has been pretty balanced this year in his views, despite coming off as a flog sometimes.

TK and A11 come off as flogs plenty of times, but I do generally agree with their views on the club (Except when TK had that meltdown hating Petracca that he has swept under the carpet real quick ;) ).

CNDee I don't mind positivity but you've been very one eyed with your views on here, and as you're learning this is a pretty balanced board when it comes to views on the club.

Discussions is still way better on here than DL - mods aren't kicking people out for having a differing view.

I would much rather strengthen our draft hand and be forced to make significant change off field, than scrape into the 8 lose week one then blame injuries for our bad year.
I'd happily make finals if I thought the club would still acknowledge it as a failure and make changes but we all know they'll call it a success and go again with the same list and strategy and probably try and top up

Genuinely curious – what do you see as a better outcome:

a. Finish 8th prolong the season by one week. head to Perth to get pumped by Freo or Sydney to get pumped by the Giants, and end up with Pick 14 (while patting ourselves on the back for making finals again); or
b. Finish 13th, and take pick 7 or 8 to the draft (and acknowledge that we're a mile off and need to improve the list/coaching)?

Not having a dig, just wanting to know what benefit you see from option a.

100% option b, IF it's because we've packed up sore/injured players early. If we ride them into the ground and ruin another preseason and still finish 13th it's the worst possible outcome. Would prefer to scrape into finals and let some of the young blokes get the experience of it.

You'll rage at the club but then defend them and say people are too negative the very next day, its tough keeping up with your opinion.
When did I do this again? The next day? Nah. Not copping that. Everyone rages after a loss. I'm not all rainbows and lollipops mate. I rage when I feel it's worthy and I be positive when I feel the same. Every season has ups and downs. So do games.

I actually think Lord Nev has been pretty balanced this year in his views, despite coming off as a flog sometimes.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

TK and A11 come off as flogs plenty of times, but I do generally agree with their views on the club (Except when TK had that meltdown hating Petracca that he has swept under the carpet real quick ;) ).

CNDee I don't mind positivity but you've been very one eyed with your views on here, and as you're learning this is a pretty balanced board when it comes to views on the club.

Discussions is still way better on here than DL - mods aren't kicking people out for having a differing view.
I only come off as a flog mate if it's plenty of times I need to step up my game.

Choketracca was real ( I don't even think that was the name but I cant remember ) campaigner couldn't kick a set shot if he was standing on the goal line for a couple years.

I'd rather get finals experience into some of the younger players. Plus as a supporter, I want to see the Dees part of the finals. But hey, clearly going against the grain in this place. Do I think we will? No. But I'd rather make it than finish what? 10th? Lol. Yeah wtf do we gain from finishing a few places lower? Draft is a lottery.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are still a good chance of making finals

Back