Certified Legendary Thread We can win this year premership

Remove this Banner Ad

I stand here before you all and say I firmly believe we will knock off GWS and get to the GF. I just hope we can then go all the way from there.

Luke Beveridge needs to take a bow here, when the dogs were up at Maroochydore earlier this year I shook his hand and thanked him for giving us hope. It made me more emotional than I care to admit. But he HAS given us hope - hope and belief.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think GWS will be our biggest test. If we can somehow get past them I truly believe we will claim our second cup

I believe our club are at same point as Hawthron were at end season 2007 and the won it 2008 and recruit Dew instead off draft a younger player ( the coach over ruled recruit team David Z got draft 12 month to Bomber )for that purpose we have done a similarly thing by bring Suckling what do you guy think ?

come back all forgive is we

come back all forgive is we

We strongly suspect that topdog passed away early this year. He had been fighting terminal cancer for quite a while and the last we heard he believed he had somewhere between a week and a month left to live. The last we heard of him was just after round one. He asked how Marcus Adams went.

We strongly suspect that topdog passed away early this year. He had been fighting terminal cancer for quite a while and the last we heard he believed he had somewhere between a week and a month left to live. The last we heard of him was just after round one. He asked how Marcus Adams went.
Been a few Doggies fans who have left us recently :( cammo, leezor, Jimmy Wong

Hope they can guide us home

we are definetly right in this, by the time we play on saturday night, it will be amazing to say that only three teams can win the flag and we are one of them

You guys can do it, you can match hints midfield and why not when you got Bont in there?
The fwd line is perfect and Tom Boyd is showing signs
Defence I think can hold up fine so yes, you guys are a chance.

And if you go to the gf why the hell woudlnt you beat Geelong or Sydney?

You guys can do it, you can match hints midfield and why not when you got Bont in there?
The fwd line is perfect and Tom Boyd is showing signs
Defence I think can hold up fine so yes, you guys are a chance.

And if you go to the gf why the hell woudlnt you beat Geelong or Sydney?
Thanks! The more I think about it, the more confident I get that we can actually do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prelim baggage gone.Now free to win GF.
not for injuries we were the best team all season.
Sydney might have an unfair financial advantage.Being able to buy the best strikers.(Ala Real Madrid)But we have the heart and blood of a real team.
Can't beat the boys of the bulldog breed.
Who made old Footscrays name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread We can win this year premership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back