Certified Legendary Thread We can win this year premership

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad you were wrong for once

He is wrong about most things. Just read his posts on Dickson. Sorry, I mean Bulldog premiership winning player, Tory Dickson. I will never get sick of saying that about our 22 guys. Just love them all.

Prophetic post. Roughead surprised us over the course of the year becoming such a dominant player around the ground. Tom Boyd saved his breakout game for the biggest occasion in our clubs history.

Hamling & Roberts keeping Franklin & Tippett to 1 goal deserves a mention as well

Last edited:
I believe our club are at same point as Hawthron were at end season 2007 and the won it 2008 and recruit Dew instead off draft a younger player ( the coach over ruled recruit team David Z got draft 12 month to Bomber )for that purpose we have done a similarly thing by bring Suckling what do you guy think ?
You were spot on about this Topdog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the story with TopDog? I remember him saying he was sick a lot. I really hope he was around for the big day.
Don't think anyone knows on here

He is wrong about most things. Just read his posts on Dickson. Sorry, I mean Bulldog premiership winning player, Tory Dickson. I will never get sick of saying that about our 22 guys. Just love them all.

Missed the Macca Hrovat Jones Higgins Cordy Picken Wallis and so on

Does anyone know the story with TopDog? I remember him saying he was sick a lot. I really hope he was around for the big day.
This was Topdogs last post regarding his health on March 12
"Buddy I am Topdog69 some off the poster have not respond to me reply in past but when told them that had cancer in middle off the year in 2015 last but I am slowly getting weaker and will die in coming week or month"
Didn't sound good. Between this post and April 3 Topdogs made 13 posts before this one which appears to be his last but doesn't reference his health
"Went missing still in Adelaide by all report doesn't like people saying he is better the Bont". This final post was in regards to Billings.

You sure this is an appropriate thread to continue big noting yourself or your opinions? Bit of class and respect wouldn't go totally astray in this instance.

God Your pathetic

You have followed me around for weeks now just blah blah blah on whatever I say and then attempting to make what I say about anything else.

This thread is about a premiership not about topdog(May he rest in peace). Anyone who knows the WRFL as I do will know who he was by it's not for me to blab his name on a public forum.

Missed you commenting on the blokes talking about anuses on this page.

So if you want to big note yourself and your ego start a thread to the man why don't you? That will help you self congratulate yourself in your public awareness.

Go away for gods sake your a sook

What we need from Boyd more than anything is contested marking, outside of Easton Wood (and Roughy when he plays) it's something we struggle at massively. If he was top 10 in CM's, consistently physically engaged, was a genuine 2nd ruck option but only kicked 30-35 goals we could win the flag (other talls need to develop similarly I might add). Goals aren't the issue, Stringer and Dicko will kick enough.

What a sage.

Certified Legendary Poster - topdog69.
He used to cop a lot of (unnecessary) flack for his broken english unfortunately, and did make a few random calls. But he rarely bit back at the trolls/haters and was fun to have around. Certainly loved the club, sucks he didn't quite make it to the big day :(

He used to cop a lot of (unnecessary) flack for his broken english unfortunately, and did make a few random calls. But he rarely bit back at the trolls/haters and was fun to have around. Certainly loved the club, sucks he didn't quite make it to the big day :(

I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even notice the man as a poster and it's more than a shame he missed the big day along with many others

I think it took a while for people to catch on that he was ill, not uneducated. It obviously was an effort for him to post. Shame no one who knew him was able to let us know what happened, although we suspect the worst. :(

God Your pathetic

You have followed me around for weeks now just blah blah blah on whatever I say and then attempting to make what I say about anything else.

This thread is about a premiership not about topdog(May he rest in peace). Anyone who knows the WRFL as I do will know who he was by it's not for me to blab his name on a public forum.

Missed you commenting on the blokes talking about anuses on this page.

So if you want to big note yourself and your ego start a thread to the man why don't you? That will help you self congratulate yourself in your public awareness.

Go away for gods sake your a sook

So you knew him MD ?
Without giving up his identity , can you give us a snapshot what he was like ?
We all certainly miss him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread We can win this year premership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back