List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was of the opinion the ASA was for 3rd year players who met "targets" in their first 2 years like being placed in B&F's and the Brownlow etc.

I also thought it was included in the cap.

For players on 3rd draftee contracts the benchmarks they need to hit is Rising star nom+20 games in years 1-2.

Reid promoting $220 personalised video messages on his Insta.
Edit: Price has risen to $275

Last edited:

First time in a long time I have seen a P1 genuinely amaze me and the pressure of being P1 doesn't seem to bother him at all.

I'm tuning in to WCE (as someone who hates watching the modern game) just to see this bloke play.

Wowsers.
Love watching the absolute guns go about it, feel very lucky watching Harley play for my team each week, I used to do the same and tune in to Richmond games to watch Dusty, now I tune in to Swans games to watch Warner

I was watching a show the other day and someone referred to Optus Stadium as "Harley's House".

I can't remember who it was but initially I was like "Yeah, right. There are a bunch of other players lifting our team right now too."

But then I had a little chuckle and thought, if he ends up staying with us, I'd be happy for it to be referred to as Harley's House as we rack up the premierships (no pressure of course! ;) ).

I was watching a show the other day and someone referred to Optus Stadium as "Harley's House".

I can't remember who it was but initially I was like "Yeah, right. There are a bunch of other players lifting our team right now too."

But then I had a little chuckle and thought, if he ends up staying with us, I'd be happy for it to be referred to as Harley's House as we rack up the premierships (no pressure of course! ;) ).

Pfft

Harley’s House of Pain

Or simply Harley Arena.

Reid promoting $220 personalised video messages on his Insta.
$275 now. Going up by the minute.
Best part is that it asks "What's the Occasion?" and one of the responses you have provide is "SuperCoach".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money and family we have all discussed about Harley.

But we must not forget legacy. Hopefully that gets conveyed. Be a one club player Harley and create a legacy I can't even imagine.

Also those promos and glazing are no guarantee to continue if he goes to another club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back