Welcome Welcome Josh Draper!! - 2022 Cat B Rookie List

Remove this Banner Ad

Played timid prior to today when he unleashed the beast was our best defender all day. Well done to him, hope he can continue this assertiveness.
He played that last quarter like the preseason game. Clearly hasn't had the confidence prior to today to dominate a contest but the ability is there.

Best game by a young KPD at the club since some of Moose’s early work, and even then in his second season he was usually playing alongside some combo of McPharlin/MJ/Dawson. Match saver

Some fellas are gifted with a silver tongue, for some it takes little more than a chance meeting of the eyes...
“Prettiest eyebrows in the afl” and “oh, hello” were heard uttered in our household after that

He has to get a Rising Star nom for this game right? That was infinitely more valuable than any kid playing forward in a smashing getting joe the goose goals. He was unbelievable and instrumental in us winning today.

The commentators were really pumping him up towards the end of the game. Normally I’d say he’s one of our so he needs to pretty much be BOG to get it but I think the scale of this win and the commentators pumping him up already, he might be in with a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he’s been impressive this year but needed dropping after the Dogs. Coming back in immediately after one game and playing like that has set him a new standard
it's a credit to him for taking being dropped on board and improving his approach

Played timid prior to today when he unleashed the beast was our best defender all day. Well done to him, hope he can continue this assertiveness.

My thoughts exactly. Really attacked the game today. As did all our players.

Now how does JL get them playing the game like that every week & not just when we’re massive underdogs & nothing to lose?

Draper really showed his potential today.

Not unusual to struggle second game in. Was very wobbly and costly at times, but can't question his fortitude. Nevertheless, Draper was streets ahead today.
I think it was going to be between Draper and Davies who lost their spot to Cox, and looks like Draper is now in front (to keep his spot)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome Josh Draper!! - 2022 Cat B Rookie List

Remove this Banner Ad

Back