List Mgmt. Welcome Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta have campaigners in ya team, HR, add this lad and Baker, we have tripled our total number of campaigners

You're not wrong. I honestly can't stand the guy, but watching his highlights he does bring an energy to our side that we severely lack - and yes that's being a campaigner that can rev up our team.

Honestly go get *ed. * you.

Don’t give it oxygen, it’s not worth it. I’m sure it was just a “joke” as evidenced by the horde who laughed at it. Or it’s, we’re allowed to “melt”. Utter garbage but people reveal their true selves on here from time to time.

You're not wrong. I honestly can't stand the guy, but watching his highlights he does bring an energy to our side that we severely lack - and yes that's being a campaigner that can rev up our team.

Owies is also is not afraid to flip the bird and mouth off at the Collingwood and Essendon cheer squads (part of the reason I wanted us to keep him)

He will absolutely thrive in your derbies against Derby, of that I am certain.

As i said before, he will win over you Eagles fans, sooner rather than later.

I don't rate Owies in the slightest and have previously said Carlton can't win a flag with players like him & Martin getting games. Unfortunately they listened and at our expense.

Owies is average or below average at almost every area for his position & at 28 isn't a player to help our rebuild. Shouldn't be getting games in 2026 and beyond.

Not a Cripps replacement as he doesn't get enough of the ball or the game to get more of it.

So we don’t want someone based on the fact that they’re better than someone in the team.

Interesting take on ‘rebuild’.
Could keep Long from games but absolutely isn't better than Long. Will be competing with Dewar/ Champion for a role and nobody else.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Eastern Rangers" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Could keep Long from games but absolutely isn't better than Long. Will be competing with Dewar/ Champion for a role and nobody else.

He is a far superior forward than Noah long… Longs a midfielder forced to play forward… longs kicked nine goals in twenty six games playing as a forward most of the time..

Owies is clearly a forward and much better than long as one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He is a far superior forward than Noah long… Longs a midfielder forced to play forward… longs kicked nine goals in twenty six games playing as a forward most of the time..

Owies is clearly a forward and much better than long as one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Your argument is that Owies is a more limited player? That's why he's been delisted by Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** Owies, and **** Carlton. If you morons delisted him last week, we wouldn't be here right now without pick 3.

Never liked this little runt with his screwed up face over celebrating elementary goals he didn't create.

Hope the 28yr old prick starts in the WAFL. He can take his imaginary 800k salary to the Beagles and earn his spot behind Dewar and Long.

Brockman is utterly awful so no need for a leapfrog there.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back