Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting trade for Henry. Should have pushed for Henry and 34 for Saints future 1st. Otherwise deal with the Hawks. If no trade gets done you can sign with Eagles and stay in WA or go play for North. Whos is making these horrible deals?

I’m so happy you found it it looks great and you are very lucky lucky for her she she has so so so good at at at at at all the the the way way way way way you you you look like the the the most wonderful wonderful and and and the the the very beautiful beautiful you you have have been so wonderful I I hope hope you’re the the one to to have your daughter daughter I I wish wish that was my my wife wife but but I’m I’m I’m a a girl so you have have have to do what you’re you’re so beautiful beautiful woman woman you know how I wish that I’m a a man you know know know know I I wish that you’re you’re the man man man you you know that I’m not that that I love and and I’m a girl girl you you have have been been in my phone you have my love and and and and and and and and I’m going going going going going going going going down and going going up in your your phone you you don’t want no no I’m gonna do that that that I am not not not not not you but I’m going going up there there I want a a little boy boy you don’t don’t don’t don’t want you you want you are are going up here here you want want want me I I I don’t care care what what are your kids kids I am a a little baby
Disgusting trade for Henry. Should have pushed for Henry and 34 for Saints future 1st. Otherwise deal with the Hawks. If no trade gets done you can sign with Eagles and stay in WA or go play for North. Whos is making these horrible deals?
100%.

Tell Henry and Young to Saints and up the offer or go to the draft or be traded to the Hawks.

Gutless mob we have in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought that indigenous round jumper that he debuted in hoping he was going to be a gun for years. I defending him relentlessly on this board in the face of some absolutely shitful performances. So he can chase some tail in the big smoke.

Now I'm going to burn the jumper, shit on it, and send it to him. Dead to me.

I bought that indigenous round jumper that he debuted in hoping he was going to be a gun for years. I defending him relentlessly on this board in the face of some absolutely shitful performances. So he can chase some tail in the big smoke.

Now I'm going to burn the jumper, s**t on it, and send it to him. Dead to me.
Most calm Freo supporter

Good riddance. Now I don’t have to read justifications of his “performance” or how “good” he’s doing. Never achieved anything here so to me he’s just another player that’s not playing for us anymore

Yeah. Even though it’s probably bad business I would actually have been happier as a member if we had rejected the deal & said take your chances in the draft.
Would love for us to draw a line in the sand at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back