Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSVgvUy.jpg

Terrible deal , If the ladder positions from 2022 stay the same , We have accepted 34 this year and next year we give them a higher pick than what we give them .
Happy to be rid of the little twat though.

Yeah. Even though it’s probably bad business I would actually have been happier as a member if we had rejected the deal & said take your chances in the draft.

100% This was a battle I would have preferred to lose to ultimately win the war of players jumping ship for unders.

Alas, this shows to others clubs yet again that we quickly fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarro world that in the draft class at Fremantle - Young, Serong and Henry- Liam Henry is the one that goes to Victoria first.

Fremantle got the best two. Henry can finally party it up and be a wannabe in Melbourne

I was exactly thinking this a couple of days ago, who saw that coming?

I'm not a fan of the deal and I think he will have an impact for a short period of time that on some level will make us regret his departure, but big picture, I don't see him being a durable long-term contributor and good riddance.

Now why'd you have all those screenshots ready to go

Lol. It took less than 2 minutes to do. They’re all on his Instagram. The guy really does loves himself. He would also google images of him, save them and then repost them. Imagine how full his camera roll would be with photos of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought that indigenous round jumper that he debuted in hoping he was going to be a gun for years. I defending him relentlessly on this board in the face of some absolutely shitful performances. So he can chase some tail in the big smoke.

Now I'm going to burn the jumper, s**t on it, and send it to him. Dead to me.
nah, thats just cringe

Poor old duck is going to be in for a rough go of it when Ross drops him for squibbing 4 contests and hitting the opposition in the guts twice in a row, better jump off social media entirely for her own benefit :tearsofjoy:

Probably the one positive in them not paying much for him is he will be seen as much more droppable than if they'd sunk more capital in him.

Hopefully he gets to savour the delights of freezing cold congested VFL mud pits sooner rather than later. I'm sure that will suit his gamestyle perfectly.

Probably the one positive in them not paying much for him is he will be seen as much more droppable than if they'd sunk more capital in him.

Hopefully he gets to savour the delights of freezing cold congested VFL mud pits sooner rather than later. I'm sure that will suit his gamestyle perfectly.

He'll get beaten playing VFL. His team mates won't accept flakey out side players.

I played with a guy just like that and no one respected him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back