Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

A year on and we now know the actual trade for Jack Ginnivan

The Pies gave Jack Ginnivan and pick 30 for the Hawks Pick 33. A player and a downgrade pick. Ha-ha-de-fckn-ha. Boom chuckalicker.

And Ginni smoked the pies on the way to 3 Brownlow votes in a game that sunk the pies final chances. Hok Tuah the pies gave us the pleasure.

Um... hahahaha. Schadenfreude to the max.

Aside: I hated Ginni's obvious ducking early on in the season and showed it with many pictures. But he has mostly stopped that and just became a really good, hard working player.

The Hawks are getting the best out of Ginni, and he is giving his best for the Hawks.

Last edited:

A year on and we now know the actual trade for Jack Ginnivan

The Pies gave Jack Ginnivan and pick 30 for the Hawks Pick 33. A player and a downgrade pick. Ha-ha-de-fckn-ha. Boom chuckalicker.

And Ginni smoked the pies on the way to 3 Brownlow votes in a game that sunk the pies final chances.

Um... hahahaha. Schadenfreude to the max.

Aside: I hated Ginni's obvious ducking early on in the season and showed it with many pictures. But he has mostly stopped that and just became a really good, hard working player.

The Hawks are getting the best out of Ginni, and he is giving his best for the Hawks.

It was so good scoring Ginni last year, hopefully we gain another trade of similar value in 2024.

It was so good scoring Ginni last year, hopefully we gain another trade of similar value in 2024.
With Barrass likely taking our 1st and a 2nd... on AFL rules a future 2nd... I don't see the Hawks having any moves left. And that is OK. Barrass and Battle is enough.
If Perryman should choose the hawks on lesser pay (compared to the pies), and Sam has sold him on more time in the centre, then yes, we have another true believer. Perryman has great skills and size play mid. He is not fast ... which may be why he wants to play mid. If Perryman chooses the Hawks I will be very happy, if he does not, OK.

With Barrass likely taking our 1st and a 2nd... on AFL rules a future 2nd... I don't see the Hawks having any moves left. And that is OK. Barrass and Battle is enough.
If Perryman should choose the hawks on lesser pay (compared to the pies), and Sam has sold him on more time in the centre, then yes, we have another true believer. Perryman has great skills and size play mid. He is not fast ... which may be why he wants to play mid. If Perryman chooses the Hawks I will be very happy, if he does not, OK.

Depends on how it all pans out, even another D’Ambrosio would be sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back