Player Watch Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

dude-wheres-my-car-dude.gif

I for the life of me can't work out why every off season we seem to have people requesting a trade to us, it's like I'm in the twilight zone and us failing every season for the past 10 years isnt a negative but a positive.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club isn’t a bin fire.

It’s just the “nearly good enough but just not quite” club and we all ****ing hate that.

Really happy with this pick up.

Haven't watched his VFL season but if you are gonna take a bloke to fill a hole that can't get a best 22 gig, you take a 25 year old at the side fielding the AA ruck.

Also given his first name is Jordon... and his last name is Sweet, I reckon we should call him

no I refuse to make another roller joke just because nobody else has yet. It stopped being funny years ago. Ok it didn't. Its still funny. But still.

Not that Ive watched him lots but he does seem in the a grundy Lycett mould
Tackles, workrate hitouts and pressure at the contest rather than clunking marks around the ground

A Western Bulldogs statement said: “The Club was keen to retain Jordon having had a contract on the table for majority of the year, however the ruckman has a desire to return to his home state.

The Club will now work with Port Adelaide to facilitate a suitable trade.”

Virtually a sure thing then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hitouts last 10 games VFL: 53, 49, 43, 25, 50, 42, 52, 55, 43, 44

Yeah he was VFL team of the year (ruck) for what it is worth. Too big and strong for that league. Weither he can impact consistently at AFL level is another thing but absolutely deserves the chance at it. Good get Port.

Surely tykle and hayes would be sweating right now

Dante looks to have taken over hayes and lycett is on his last legs

If they want another mid-20s ruckman who hasn't cracked 20 games yet and can rack up hitouts in the 2s with the odd game as cover for English, throw in Hayes to the fanciful Clurey hypothetical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back