Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a big proponent of giving Yze time to try and implement his ideas.

That being said I can't ever recall Hardwick carrying on at Bombers or Port games. I can't recall Sheedy ever celebrating any of our wins or Malthouse. I can't recall either of the Scott twins getting fired up about the Lions in a close one. Ever see Lethal openly celebrate the Hawks/Lions/Pies when he was still in a job?

It's not a good look being the face of one footy club and outright barracking for another. Fair enough I know blokes have their allegiances and attend reunions but celebrating a 3 point win for your old side against bottom of the ladder just smacks of not having the right priorities given where he's at and the season Richmond is having. Yes he's entitled to enjoy a night with his old mates in the bye but keep it low key and have a few vinos in the bar. Don't behave like whatever that was that I just witnessed.
Hardwick has no mates [ unlike Yze)

Spoon means nothing to me. Would rather the next Harley Reid on the books. Getting a player like that. Are you really losing? Use the system. That’s what it’s there for.
No Harley Reid this year so not worth the statistic that will never leave us.
Whoever we draft will be with us for about 15 years Max.
Wooden spoon lasts forever.

Yeah I'm in this camp too. Couldn't care less about the spoon, no one cares these days.
I did hear the number 1 pick this year is from tassie? Interesting situation.

Though I don't think we'll finish last, we'll get a couple wins after the bye, hope we beat gold Coast in that last game and cost dimma finals.

Could be huge if it's dustys last game in the yellow and black too.
Perfect for Nth if from Tassie as they can trade him in a few years for multiple early picks.
If we take him he will be forced to leave us for little or no compo. CFL will see to that.

Poor Yze , cannot enjoy watching his friend's son playing his first afl game. Lol

Doubt the club had any issues with him attending the match last night.

Dimma attended our matches after he quit last year and was most likely committed to suns before it was announced. We can't expect them to forget their background and history with their old clubs.
Dimma still talks with great emotion of our club as a Suns coach.

When all the dust settles,it will be great to reminisce on the mighty Tigers and that dynasty period.

Now for the Yze Army to rebuild another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS first Yze copped it for sharing a laugh while watching the VFL match against Sandringham and now he's copping it because he went to another game with a mate to watch his mates son debut. He is allowed to have a life outside of the club. What would you guys prefer he was doing last night, sitting in a darkened room at home pouring over Big Footy posts changes he should make to improve the list and win loss record?

No Harley Reid this year so not worth the statistic that will never leave us.
Whoever we draft will be with us for about 15 years Max.
Wooden spoon lasts forever.
Pfffft, who gives a shit. You reckon we were talking spoons while Cotchin, Martin, Jack, Rance (a priority pick because we were no good) and others were winning flags? It’s the system. We would be absolute FW’s to let pride get in the way of absolutely getting the kid we want.

I saw on fb some dh post about this ,,,ffs his good mates son making a debut, why wouldn’t he be , talk about nuffys gone mad
The issue is the dislike many have for Yze. To many injuries before we really got started. Could have the best coach in the land with our list even he would struggle.

IF........ the reports are true around Baker, Bolton & Rioli are having meetings with other teams mid-season......

....... Then it's time to be getting worried.
Nah not overly worried, If they don’t want to be apart of our future then we bring in kids that are. At some stage all the premiership players would leave.

Is Neil Balme retiring from Richmond after essentially being sacked another example of the Mandela Effect bring real?

Discuss.
Because the interview they gave was that he was finishing up early

His contract ALWAYS was ending at the end of the year. The story was, the club had approached him about finishing up early/now. lol this was only 2 months ago, how already are you all re-imagining history

The article is now under a paywall - but its there

No one here. NO ONE. Thought he would still be hosting club lunches 2 months later. re-check the thread.the impression was he was gone that week basically

Is Neil Balme retiring from Richmond after essentially being sacked another example of the Mandela Effect bring real?

Discuss.

Nah not overly worried, If they don’t want to be apart of our future then we bring in kids that are. At some stage all the premiership players would leave.

If you don't get worried when arguably your 3 best & longest serving 25+ players all are meeting with other teams mid-season, when the Fk do you get worried?

And what future are they exactly "not" wanting to be part of? What is our plan? Who are this clubs leaders if Dan Rioli, Bolton & Baker all don't want to be part of it?

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

If you don't get worried when arguably your 3 best & longest serving 25+ players all are meeting with other teams mid-season, when the Fk do you get worried?

And what future are they exactly "not" wanting to be part of? What is our plan? Who are this clubs leaders if Dan Rioli, Bolton & Baker all don't want to be part of it?

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

Dusty did as well and look how that played out. As I said if players don’t want to be with us so be it.

The issue is the dislike many have for Yze. To many injuries before we really got started. Could have the best coach in the land with our list even he would struggle.
Way more credentialed coaches have struggled with way less challenges than what ooze has encountered
Clarko
Simmo
So cut him some slack

IF........ the reports are true around Baker, Bolton & Rioli are having meetings with other teams mid-season......

....... Then it's time to be getting worried.
It’s not the silliest thing youve ever said however I see any potential move as a far greater reflection on those contracted individuals . I couldn’t be more disappointed tbh , riolis especially , do u want us to rename the social club, certainly an option
I didn’t see shane Edwards moonlighting with suitors thru the bad times , screw them if they leave , rename any stands what have you , and good riddance

Last edited:
It’s not the silliest thing youve ever said however I see any potential move as a far greater reflection on those contracted individuals . I couldn’t be more disappointed tbh riolis especialy , do u want us to rename the social club, certainly an option
I didn’t see shane Edwards moonlighting with suitors thru the bad times , screw then if the leave rename any stands what have you , and good riddance
Agree. I would be disappointed if rioli was seeking to leave us.

Edwards and other premiership players were loyal to club before we experienced success.

Lids was the one who left us to play finals with gws

Pfffft, who gives a shit. You reckon we were talking spoons while Cotchin, Martin, Jack, Rance (a priority pick because we were no good) and others were winning flags? It’s the system. We would be absolute FW’s to let pride get in the way of absolutely getting the kid we want.
Wait, was Rance from a priority pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back