Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

He was always going to move on if he didn't get the job the media trying to make a story out of it.
Richmond is a big club & leaks will always happen before things go official as there is a lot of planning that usually happens.

Hardwick stepping down & Cotchin & Riewoldt retirements were leaked before Richmond even released statements of it.

Last edited:

Just watched the presser and the club video.

One thing is clear, Adem Yze is very, very likeable, seems like a genuinely nice guy, and spoke fantastically despite the obvious nerves.

I hope he does well and sticks around for a long time to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone worried by him being in the driver's seat at the dee's and going out in straight sets with forward entry being a real problem?

The thought did cross my mind but honestly if anything he would have learnt from it and he did that at the Dee's now we benefit from those learnings.

Besides that, I get the feeling that you couldn't pin that soley on him, he may have been the driver but who gets the team up and going? I'd probably be roee inclined to put the blame on Goodie.

i feel a good vibe from what he said as i said earlier in the week. Jack Graham,kmac and pickett will be no walk up starts they will have to earn their spot and i really think yze would'nt hesitate in dropping out of form players i think he has a bit of a hard edge to him

He won’t, at least not initially.

But like with any coach, he will eventually have soft spots for certain players. I don't think there is a coach in the league that supporters don't think has their favourites.

Would not surprise me to see Chocco back at punt rd

What exactly happened between him and the tigers? was he genuinely toxic, or just fell out with Dimma? Seems to be doing good things with the Dees.

He won’t, at least not initially.

But like with any coach, he will eventually have soft spots for certain players. I don't think there is a coach in the league that supporters don't think has their favourites.

What exactly happened between him and the tigers? was he genuinely toxic, or just fell out with Dimma? Seems to be doing good things with the Dees.
Chocco has no filter and started questioning the coaches and making his thoughts well known
didnt go too well with the Coach and senior assistants

His job was player development and being a mascot not a senior assistant

Gale had a bit of a snipe at Dimma don't you worry saying last 3 years standards dropped and we looked unrecognisable and didn't involve enough good to see.

Yze on the same page as us he sees standards have dropped and we need to get back to basics and tweak the game plan and side. I like how he mentioned kids will get there go based on performance and training and we're in transition.

I like the family there to something that's been missing for a while at Richmond.

Last edited:
Gale had a bit of a snipe at Dimma don't you worry saying last 3 years standards dropped and we looked unrecognisable and didn't involve enough good to see.

Yze on the same page as us he sees standards have dropped and we need to get back to basics and tweak the game plan and side. I like how he mentioned kids will get there go based on performance and training and we're in transition.
Ok for Gale to say that now but he tried to talk him out of leaving.

I didn’t think it was meant to be a snipe at Dimma, as such. Benny just spoke the truth, we did indeed drop away on certain things, but even Dimma said he was out of energy, no one pretended Dimma wasn’t done, it was a parting of ways on good terms. Benny said himself “I love this man” in Dimma’s farewell press conference, so I think everyone is on good terms with each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back