Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 now over yes we have had injuries so let’s go along with forget finals would not happen regardless who was our coach. My concern is lack of moves by coaching team on game day eg/ why was Scilly allowed to roam free again not that was only reason we lost.

Let’s hope draft night brings hard on ballers as we are lacking in this area greatly.

Why not pick up a player, instead of standing 10 -15 metres away from our opposition. I understand having a little bit of space, but we are slow to move, by the time the opposition have the ball & start moving it, they can easily move from backline to their forward line without much pressure.
Our tackling is the worst in the competition & our skills aren't far behind our tackling. I actually feel sorry for our backline as the pressure up field is nearly non existent, also when will we learn that constantly bombing the ball forward with no high quality smalls to gather the ball just doesn't work.
You see it at the games there are players standing on there own, but they are bypassed & the ball kicked to a pack, where on the most part we turnover the ball. Then as the game continues those players making the effort to make space stop making the effort. We have to start playing smarter football & kick to the available player & be more unpredictable.

Yes interesting game, Clarkson threw the kids in the deep end and put the cue in the rack for more emphasis on a learning curve than a valueless 4 points. well done. last year they won a game against GC and got the 4 points but missed out on Harely Reid. Won't happen again.
PICK 1 >>>>DAYLIGHT>>>>> 4 points.
Pick a lane buddy,. I am not following your logic at all. Are you suggesting we/Yze tanked yesterday? In Dusty's 300th game in front of 92k Richmond members?

there is 0% chance Clarkson "tanked" a 54 point lead into a loss today. none. They lost as they choked and the umpires completely rooted them. The club would be beyond gutted. There is 0% chance that Yze went into that game yesterday doing ANYTHING to compromise the chance of winning.

No club wants to finish bottom. Just like Nth last year. Teams will tank for picks, but unless a Harley Reid of Wembanyana quality talent is on offer - no one tanks to finish bottom. No club or coach wants wooden spoons on their resume

Last edited:
Agree the sub has been a disgrace but otherwise hasn't had much to choose from. If we get all our players back and he's still picking Graham over playing some kids then the heat will rightfully come.

Quote some of the post you think are a disgrace. Im being legit. Quote them and tag me into them. I want to see the post you are so offended by.

I haven't read a single one that is a "disgrace". Just a bunch of people disappointed at the clubs performance and because of RESULTS, starting to question if YZE is the right guy for the long term future.

The feigned OUTRAGE by some of you makes me think ya need to get off Facebook and stop thinking its normal to be OUTRAGED!!! at anything you disagree with.

Also worth remembering.....nearly EVERYONE last year after Dimma quit talked about how underwhelming the options for his replacement were. We didn't pick our DREAM candidate. We picked the best of what was on the "unsold" rack. The club had put nil thought into Dimma's replacement prior to his departure as he was not expected to quit.

Yze was not a "Masterplan". He was the best guy "available". When we hired Yze i even said it. This hire is not overly important as we are not picking our "choice". It's the next hire that will likely be the one the club legit wants. Yze tho will be given a real healthy fair chance to get it right tho. No one is saying to sack him so why ya'll so "disgraced"?

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Dimma would be no better with the current team.

Quote some of the post you think are a disgrace. Im being legit. Quote them and tag me into them. I want to see the post you are so offended by.

I haven't read a single one that is a "disgrace". Just a bunch of people disappointed at the clubs performance and because of RESULTS, starting to question if YZE is the right guy for the long term future.

The feigned OUTRAGE by some of you makes me think ya need to get off Facebook and stop thinking its normal to be OUTRAGED!!! at anything you disagree with.

Also worth remembering.....nearly EVERYONE last year after Dimma quit talked about how underwhelming the options for his replacement were. We didn't pick our DREAM candidate. We picked the best of what was on the "unsold" rack. The club had put nil thought into Dimma's replacement prior to his departure as he was not expected to quit.

Yze was not a "Masterplan". He was the best guy "available". When we hired Yze i even said it. This hire is not overly important as we are not picking our "choice". It's the next hire that will likely be the one the club legit wants. Yze tho will be given a real healthy fair chance to get it right tho. No one is saying to sack him so why ya'll so "disgraced"?
I said the use of the sub has been a disgrace.

Nice melt though 😂😂

I said the use of the sub has been a disgrace.

Nice melt though 😂😂

So by using the sub, i dare say you mean the people writing stuff in the sub.

So then, if we must.... what exactly about the use of the sub has made you classify it as a disgrace?

Or...... are you just acting outraged to act like you are a more superior supporter than others?

FFS mate, what are you actually disgraced about? You said it, now show it. No one has any ****ing idea what your on about. People are allowed to say Yze was shit yesterday. No one has any issue saying Cumberland was shit. So whats the difference? Why should Yze get protected while 23yo Cumberland gets dragged down the streets of punt road?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf are you yapping about?

You're carrying on like a knob because your reading skills are worse than my 2 year old.

Now stfu and let the adults use the forum.

ahhh **** - yeah dude, just realised you are talking about the Sub etc. yep i read that a bit ****ed & when typing/reading on phone i can get pretty shit dyslexia. All Fair. I thought for some reason you were saying supporters we a disgrace for being critical of Yze & I was legit confused why anyone would say that as all the stuff i've read has been pretty fair and balanced.

Clearly, supporters are well within their rights to be critical of a player or coach that has pulled in a putrid performance, i am sure we all agree with that. My bad tho for misreading your comment, i thought you were saying Yze had been getting unfairly treated etc

I think you misread or misunderstood his post mate.

He's had plenty of chances
Jayden short has had plenty of chances
How on earth is he still in the side?

Cumbo deserves a chance while we in full rebuild.. it’s basically his last for us

A bad game by Short would be one of Cumbos best.
You’re kidding right?

Short has been disgusting this season, played 1 good game vs crows

rest has been diabolical

Last edited:
Agree the sub has been a disgrace but otherwise hasn't had much to choose from. If we get all our players back and he's still picking Graham over playing some kids then the heat will rightfully come.
Graham will be injured so no need to even bother dropping him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back