Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

NEW GAME! GUESS THE SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED BID

Screenshot 2024-09-02 223643.png

A devil holding celery sticks? Someone swinging crutches in the air?

I'll go with my first guess.

The Southern Celery Stick Devils.

🏏 FIRST TEAM BID RECEIVED 🏏

View attachment 2099213
We are simply delighted to share that the first formal team bid has been received!

The bid, led by TheInjuryFactory and Wosh, will no doubt be announced to much fanfare right in this very thread! 🥳

Will they announce it tonight? Maybe! Do I know for sure? No!

Keep your eyes open tgrs TheGoatBaron moginie ClarkeM Pugsley MC Bad Genius Proper Gander BLUEALLTHRU DenieD and co! You could be looking at your future home :eyes:

The Sweet CA will now be commencing a thorough analysis of the team bid. Thorough.

🏏SWEET CA🏏
The Filth Wizard Wosh akkaps
I also have a bid in the works

🏏 A SECOND TEAM BID RECEIVED - WHOSE COULD IT BE, I WONDER?🏏

Do you believe it Gralin? The Sweet CA has today received a second team bid! With registration numbers currently allowing for 5 teams, the team bid process could be getting spicy! We may just pause registrations if we get too many!

The, bid, proposed to be captained by our dear friends HARPSichord and BigChippa52 will no doubt be announced soon!

Do you believe it Gralin? The Sweet CA has today received a second team bid! With registration numbers currently allowing for 5 teams, the team bid process could be getting spicy! We may just pause registrations if we get too many!

The, bid, proposed to be captained by our dear friends HARPSichord and BigChippa52 will no doubt be announced soon!
GIF by Giphy QA

Co captains????

copy and paste that gif here please Gralin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait a minute...

Suspicious Futurama GIF
Oooof you could very well be on to something.

I've moved on from the my theory regarding celery sticks and am now firmly in the camp assuming the team bid revolves around pitchfork wielding farmers. Something to do with daylight savings I assume. Sounds like a WA thing... Wosh?

Farmers Against Daylight Savings (who just happen to play cricket)?

screenshot-2024-09-02-223643-png.2099214

images

Looking for someone with exceptional graphics skills and free time on their hands before I inevitably bother TheInjuryFactory in a pm again

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back