Remove this Banner Ad

Bluey

Club Legend
Dec 10, 1999
in teh prizen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi WWF weirdos.

Well, you asked for it, I said I'd never give it to you, but I have.

Sod the lot of you!!!!!!

But seriously, even though I feel that WWF has no value to anyone, many people on the site follow it, so therefore you now have a place to talk about it.

Originally posted by Bluey
Hi WWF weirdos.

Well, you asked for it, I said I'd never give it to you, but I have.

Sod the lot of you!!!!!!

But seriously, even though I feel that WWF has no value to anyone, many people on the site follow it, so therefore you now have a place to talk about it.

Just because your opinion on it differs from the millions and millions of fans, it doesnt mean your right, in fact you are wrong. Wrestling rocks and anyone who disagrees: I hope the Rock comes over,takes your computer, shines it up real nice.....and STICKS IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS !!!!!!

Re: Re: Welcome!

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Just because your opinion on it differs from the millions and millions of fans, it doesnt mean your right, in fact you are wrong. Wrestling rocks and anyone who disagrees: I hope the Rock comes over,takes your computer, shines it up real nice.....and STICKS IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS !!!!!!

Good! Maybe u can just stay in this fourm! Keep everyone happy then :)

Yeah Mags, it is sort of like a little corner for these weirdos to congregate, rather than infect other areas of the site with verbal worship this lowest-common-denominator junk TV show.

Originally posted by Bluey
Yeah Mags, it is sort of like a little corner for these weirdos to congregate, rather than infect other areas of the site with verbal worship this lowest-common-denominator junk TV show.

for the last frigging time ! How many times do you have to be told before you get it through your heads ! Do you call movies junk ? Wrestling is similar but unlike movies at least has some real aspects, so pipe down and why the hell are you 2 in here , I thought you were one of the nerds who hated it !

for the last frigging time ! How many times do you have to be told before you get it through your heads ! Do you call movies junk ? Wrestling is similar but unlike movies at least has some real aspects, so pipe down and why the hell are you 2 in here , I thought you were one of the nerds who hated it !

Be Lucky U Even Have A Forum, U Smartarse Moron!

yeah I am lucky, but do I go on the cricket forum and write posts on there about how boring cricket is ???........NO !

Did I Say WWF was boring? No I said it was for the low life scum like urself!

yeah I am lucky, but do I go on the cricket forum and write posts on there about how boring cricket is ???........NO !

No you dont go on the cricket forum about how boring cricket is, but you have posted on the cricket forum over 30 times with SERIOUS cricket posts. Caught out again to be a liar easty

Mags and Easty...GIVE IT A REST!
Your little bit*h fights are gettin very annoying and they are over childish little things.

Im not having a go at either of u but just get over it...BOTH OF U!

Anyway...Back to wrestling....GO KANE!

Originally posted by Macca19

No you dont go on the cricket forum about how boring cricket is, but you have posted on the cricket forum over 30 times with SERIOUS cricket posts. Caught out again to be a liar easty

No Im not. Sure I posted on the board and I do follow cricket but in comparison I can still safely say that it is pretty boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by roccas_babe3623
Mags and Easty...GIVE IT A REST!
Your little bit*h fights are gettin very annoying and they are over childish little things.

Im not having a go at either of u but just get over it...BOTH OF U!

Anyway...Back to wrestling....GO KANE!

Onya Roccas Babe ! So your a big red machine fan ?
I am WCW through and through, bring on invasion !

ayyyyy, bluey baby... they got a wrestlin board, WHERES MY pr0n BOARD???

come on mate.. fairness to all.. they whinge for a month, and get what they want.. me and mags have been workin tireless for this board, and got nothing yet...

lift your game bluey!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back