West Coast Eagles Are they really that Good ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Widely hated in your opinion you mean

I think the majority of supporters agree with Roundhouse, you chooks are a bunch of tossers.
I barrack for every team that plays against you because of your crap supporters, the majority of which wouldn't know football if it came up and bit them on the arse.

Through fortunate circumstances and dirty nut punching you won games in the home and away this year, every year is different and all being well you turds will be on the end of some serious losses next year.

Roll on 07.....;)

What constitues a WEAGLES a die hard exactly? You followed a "West Coast" team in the WAFL pre Weagles? Success wasn't a decidingfactor when you jumped on board?

How do you distinguish a Weagle "diehard" from a bandwagonner?

How do you distinguish a Dockers diehard from a bandwagoner?

I forgot, all Dockers fans were Sth and East Freo fans for years before the Dockers came to exist.:rolleyes:

I've been supporting WCE since before the Dockers existed. Does that mean that I'm more of a diehard fan than every Dockers fan?

The Kipster said:
Through fortunate circumstances and dirty nut punching you won games in the home and away this year, every year is different and all being well you turds will be on the end of some serious losses next year.

Oh, the arrogance.:rolleyes:

I think the majority of supporters agree with Roundhouse, you chooks are a bunch of tossers.
I barrack for every team that plays against you because of your crap supporters, the majority of which wouldn't know football if it came up and bit them on the arse.

Roll on 07.....;)

Thanks for the unbiased appraisal

Roll on 07.....;)

So? Every team that's successful gets bagged when we celebrate. Sure, some followers of successful teams take it too far but the rest of them just respond to the general crap that's thrown in their direction. That's what were doing this year, we could be doing it next year or it could be someone else.

Just remember what you said when it's your turn ;)

Listen we are that good, however we had some LUCKY escapes.

You have made some very valid points.

But we are the premiers, of that there is no question.

I did believe that the 2006 flag was ours.

I do believe however that 2007 will present a lot a challenges ie hunter being the hunted, everyone wants to beat the WCE and all of that.

Our midfield will go down as one of the best but questions aways remain about our forward line, ALWAYS.

Fremantle will present a very, very big challenge to the mighty WCE make no mistake about that.

But we will be waiting, not running away.

BRING IT ON! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people may have expected better from you Gunnar.

Not many, .................but a few.

Lift your game......that was pathetic.
Oooohhh, ooooohhh.

Now I feel really bad. You've shamed me.

The idea that I may have lost your respect pains me.

Say it again in your 'serious voice'.

Oooohhh, ooooohhh.

Now I feel really bad. You've shamed me.

The idea that I may have lost your respect pains me.

Say it again in your 'serious voice'.

It's a well known fact that using a serious voice to try hard wanna be cadet journalists makes them piss their pants.

So in the interests of your G string I will decline this time.

Thanks all the same.

Nope, just getting annoyed by the constant trolling.

Funny that, I could swear the rest of us are getting totally sick of your constant, unconstructive abuse. I can't remember the last thread where you actually said anything other than 'you're a ****************', 'you're a ***', or just accusing every other teams' supporters of being bandwagoners. Say something useful or don't say it at all.

Parksy is like that.....a typical chook supporter who assumes that they are the only one's who exist and anyone else is just fodder....and as soon as questions start flying, he starts crying...kleenex Parksy?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles Are they really that Good ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back