Western Border Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
could not agree more diffdiff:thumbsu:

I think its all got a bit personal now.

To all those getting involed sit back and read some of your posts and ask yourself what effect it is happening to the future of HFNC.

As a proud long time member of HFNC iam digusted by some of the post particualy by some bigfooty members that refer at times to being part of the club.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

read some of your posts and ask yourself what effect it is happening to the future of HFNC.

Posting on this board will have no effect on the future of the HFNC.
The actions of administrators, members and players on the other hand, will ultimately determine the future of the club.

All of you stop your damn sooking and just get on with the footy.
If Heywood have no money that's their problem.........if they wanna be unrealistic and try and buy a premiership and then the club disappears its just another sad story in country football.
F@#k em i say

What a last month of footy we have before finals, we all can say the the top 4 is is relatively safe but positions in the 4 can change dramatically; and of course fifth position is also a raffle atm.

None more important than probably match of the round this w/e then the saints vs roo's clash @ Millicent, both sides will want this win desperately one, west to hold onto top spot and two, millicent to keep a 1 game break over portland and that very important double chance come finals time.

What a last month of footy we have before finals, we all can say the the top 4 is is relatively safe but positions in the 4 can change dramatically; and of course fifth position is also a raffle atm.

None more important than probably match of the round this w/e then the saints vs roo's clash @ Millicent, both sides will want this win desperately one, west to hold onto top spot and two, millicent to keep a 1 game break over portland and that very important double chance come finals time.

You are just coming thru there Bigant bit of solar radiation from the supernova over the border anyone else out there in reception of footy news or comment instead of static?

Good call go4it. Lets hope we see some good footy leading into the finals and may the best teams win. I think we are all over the gossip and inuendo. Heres to country footy.

You are just coming thru there Bigant bit of solar radiation from the supernova over the border anyone else out there in reception of footy news or comment instead of static?
Yeah did feel like it was more than just a star being born, more like the death star exploding. Back to the footy and some interesting games ahead.

Firstly, the club need to make a statement regarding the current issue.
Where the hell is Shane Evans the CEO?????

Secondly, the treasurer Mary-Ann King needs to explain to the committee and the members how she cocked up the budget.

Thirdly, after they apologise to everyone at the club, they need to pack their crap and head for the door.

Fourthly, These two should be blacklisted from working with another football or sporting club again. Sheer disgrace.

So remember these names if they come knocking at your clubs door.

SHANE EVANS & MARY-ANN KING[te]/quo
Don't forget Mel Micheal, surely the he must be wondering where all the money he's been sucking out of the place is comming from, and from what iv'e seen of him this year he's only worth $500 a game tops, infact probably less, he's a dud :thumbsdown:

We will gladly take him back and the AFL players that go with him.

Good game of footy at Millicent today, saints got out to a early lead..then it was upto west. West had there chances throughout the premiership qtr, but cud'nt capitalise. Millicent made there fwd entries work. Millicent won - West lost; simple. To hooker Ransom & players, very flipping low on your part for not coming in fa a drink, it's country FFS !!! Your previous coach at west meaning Ashleigh Brown, that was his first rule...no matter what win, lose or draw go into the opposition rooms fa a drink.
Dunno where u were mate, but when i was in the clubrooms there were more west a grade players in there, then your own, plus hooker n coaching staff was also the same. Hooker has the same rule applying as Browny, as all other western border clubs should also do. It was pretty much straight after the game and only for one drink, but we were in there. Get your facts right before coming out and saying that. Good hard game could have gone both ways, but millicent did well to keep there lead, and if west did manage to get in front, millicent would have had to change there game plan.

Regardless of anything that has happened this year it's great to see such a closely fought comp this year. Could not pick a winner yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno where u were mate, but when i was in the clubrooms there were more west a grade players in there, then your own, plus hooker n coaching staff was also the same. Hooker has the same rule applying as Browny, as all other western border clubs should also do. It was pretty much straight after the game and only for one drink, but we were in there. Get your facts right before coming out and saying that. Good hard game could have gone both ways, but millicent did well to keep there lead, and if west did manage to get in front, millicent would have had to change there game plan.

Some clubs are'nt like that though & i apologise, should be a cracking remainder of the season to come.

Hope you have all your people together with their money. Things wont quite be like they were in 2009.

probably wont need the same level of funding as was the case in 2009.
alot of new players came in that year.
half are still here and the word around the club here is "if you bring them back we are all on board". sponsors are already lining up for next season.
financially, not a problem. convincing them and the likes of courtney johns to come to nilma will be the major factor.

everyones gone quiet all of a sudden....massive round of footy this weekend in the context of top 5...south vs west fighting it out for top stop and looking for a game break over the other.....east looking for a percentage boosting win against casterton and hoping to keep in touch with the 5 waiting for heywood or north to slip up....imps playing well at home lately whilst millicent will be looking for top spot with a big win.....north looking for a percentage boost locking down 5th and making it so much harder for heywood and east.....portland trying to keep in touch with the double chance up against old rivals heywood trying to keep in touch with north and winning back the challenge cup for only the 3rd time.... my tips
south vs west by 20
east vs casterton by 50
imps vs millicent by 15
north vs hamilton by 48
portland vs heywood by 22

well it has gone quite and that suprises me as portland have lost a player to jail and nothing has been said. and dont call him a star he is a convicted criminal. intresting to see how they go now

well it has gone quite and that suprises me as portland have lost a player to jail and nothing has been said. and dont call him a star he is a convicted criminal. intresting to see how they go now

interesting that you say don't call a player, that is a double western border medalist and multiple premiership player, a star but then you say interesting to see how they go now.
So you are implying that he is a star because portland might struggle without him?
Was he a star before being put away? If so is he not a star now because of that? In not you dont watch football do you?
Yes you are right that he is a convicted criminal and in no way should anyone condone what he did but to say he is not a star just proves that you know nothing about football and you have no creditability at all so why would you post in a football forum?
The only thing you got right was that he is a convicted criminal and it WILL be interesting to see how Portland go, because they lost their STAR midfielder for the rest of the season.
That is what should be talked about, how does everyone think portland will go without England in the team.
Can they go deep in the finals with him and imbi, of the winis variety, not playing?

hey playa you tool
how do we define a star, just because he has won 2 league medals even though one of them he was suspeneded and missed a game and then had over turned. there are 22 players who take to the ground in each team who have equal ability and they are not called stars. we are quick to label them stars, look at what he will be remebered for. the same as aker from bulldogs, carey froms roos etc they are remebered for what has happened now not then. your comments about me not knowing what footy about are unjust, englund average 40 possie a game and he is gone, who going to cover that in their team. thats why a previous writer said wbfl is only "b" hampeden league. your wbfl is weak. look at heywood having to buy in players, casterton weak, hamilton teams weak sa teams weak in fact whole league weak

hey playa you tool
how do we define a star, just because he has won 2 league medals even though one of them he was suspeneded and missed a game and then had over turned. there are 22 players who take to the ground in each team who have equal ability and they are not called stars. we are quick to label them stars, look at what he will be remebered for. the same as aker from bulldogs, carey froms roos etc they are remebered for what has happened now not then. your comments about me not knowing what footy about are unjust, englund average 40 possie a game and he is gone, who going to cover that in their team. thats why a previous writer said wbfl is only "b" hampeden league. your wbfl is weak. look at heywood having to buy in players, casterton weak, hamilton teams weak sa teams weak in fact whole league weak

images

I think you might be referring to the standard website wouldnt you in regards to "thats why a previous writer said wbfl is only b hampden league"
I guess that is why the hampden league continually try to get wbfl teams to join them :D
I think you should stick to posting on the standard website mate.
Also you say that 22 players take to the ground who have equal ability, but wbfl seniors is "b" hampden? Your words not mine.
As for carey and aker, yeah they are known for those things, but they are both also known as star players in footy and multiple premiership players. Hence STARS.

hey playa you tool

you sir are a complete idiot!! all players that take the field do not have equal ability!! its very far from it....the fact you make this statement says you dont play or even watch football...or if you do then you are grossly over estimating your own ability!! you ask who is going to cover englands 40 possies a game...you answered yourself by saying that all 22 players have equal ability..so if thats the case then whoever comes into the side for england will get his 40 touches a game....i suggest you get back in your box

everyones gone quiet all of a sudden....massive round of footy this weekend in the context of top 5...south vs west fighting it out for top stop and looking for a game break over the other.....east looking for a percentage boosting win against casterton and hoping to keep in touch with the 5 waiting for heywood or north to slip up....imps playing well at home lately whilst millicent will be looking for top spot with a big win.....north looking for a percentage boost locking down 5th and making it so much harder for heywood and east.....portland trying to keep in touch with the double chance up against old rivals heywood trying to keep in touch with north and winning back the challenge cup for only the 3rd time.... my tips
south vs west by 20
east vs casterton by 50
imps vs millicent by 15
north vs hamilton by 48
portland vs heywood by 22

Whoo hoo love the footy at the moment! Predict Saints Demons GF.But look out for wounded Tigers. Nah ok, I'll say it, Saints Demons GF. But whatever do we have a great game or what?!!! Saturday at the footy, beer in hand, crowd going nuts, am I alive?

Whoo hoo love the footy at the moment! Predict Saints Demons GF.But look out for wounded Tigers. Nah ok, I'll say it, Saints Demons GF. But whatever do we have a great game or what?!!! Saturday at the footy, beer in hand, crowd going nuts, am I alive?

Agree go4it
everyone should sit back and enjoy the ride for the rest of the season and remember this one because there might not be anoher one like this for 20-30 years. it is that close.
heywood are in sixth spot, havent even got a finals spot but i could easily see them holding up the premiership cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back