Western Border Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a distinct difference with heathmere.
almost all of the so called "85%" didn't get jobs because of football.
A lot of the ones that did actually got jobs at keppel prince because they played for Heywood.
Last year Heathmere had some jobs to hand out to recruits and that is exactly what they did. nothing wrong there unless they are putting someone else who is more talented at that job out of the workforce.

And Blozin there were some very strong whispers going around that the pulp mill, for the most part, only hire players that were going to play for Heywood.
I have this on pretty good authority coz I know the guy that was going to do most of the hiring.
It is pretty sad whats going on at Heywood.
The people that are involved are very passionate about the club, but one of the main things that is wrong with the place is that people are so parranoyed there about what people think of them.

Tim is still playing at Portland. Played in this years premiership. Have not heard if he is playing next year. Portland will do ok. Lost three very good players from this year, dont know if they have picked up any. Winis Imbi, possibly the most respected player in the WBFL is coaching them next year.

So it is fair to say that James Imbi will play then, and from his all but too brief run at sturt , i'll just say he's a talented lad. But is Jarod Holt going to play ? He represents the more dedicated of the duo and slightly less addicted to KFC.

So it is fair to say that James Imbi will play then, and from his all but too brief run at sturt , i'll just say he's a talented lad. But is Jarod Holt going to play ? He represents the more dedicated of the duo and slightly less addicted to KFC.

James won the WBFL League Medal in 2007. The boy can play. Not sure about Holt. One would imagine James will play haven't heard anything different.

holt won't play. is going to have one more year in baccus marsh then not sure what he's doing. i reckon they're on a par with their addiction to the chook!!

James won the WBFL League Medal in 2007. The boy can play. Not sure about Holt. One would imagine James will play haven't heard anything different.

James Imbi definitely playing with Portland, playing in Darwin over summer.

Does anyone know whats happening down at portland? any big recruits to replace the ones they have lost? ive heard james imbi might not be returning.

there is a distinct difference with heathmere.
almost all of the so called "85%" didn't get jobs because of football.
A lot of the ones that did actually got jobs at keppel prince because they played for Heywood.
Last year Heathmere had some jobs to hand out to recruits and that is exactly what they did. nothing wrong there unless they are putting someone else who is more talented at that job out of the workforce.

And Blozin there were some very strong whispers going around that the pulp mill, for the most part, only hire players that were going to play for Heywood.
I have this on pretty good authority coz I know the guy that was going to do most of the hiring.
It is pretty sad whats going on at Heywood.
The people that are involved are very passionate about the club, but one of the main things that is wrong with the place is that people are so parranoyed there about what people think of them.

i am the first person to admit that heywood needs a clean out with the people that run the show down there. i was aware that they were going to push for players to be employed at the pulp mill if they got it.

does anybody know what news with the portlands, heywoods and castertons for 2008?

i am the first person to admit that heywood needs a clean out with the people that run the show down there. i was aware that they were going to push for players to be employed at the pulp mill if they got it.

does anybody know what news with the portlands, heywoods and castertons for 2008?

Cats look like losing some. Will need to recruit. If an earlier post about Heywood is correct they are in trouble, Portland will loose some, but imagine they will still be ok.

Rightio, time to get some bold predictions for 2008 going. Let's try and keep the interest up a bit during the off-season.

Further, if you want to do a ladder prediction, go for it!

I've been a bit out of the loop for a while now, but all reports suggest Hamilton will improve a lot and Portland will be hard to beat.

What else is going on?

Rightio, time to get some bold predictions for 2008 going. Let's try and keep the interest up a bit during the off-season.

Further, if you want to do a ladder prediction, go for it!

I've been a bit out of the loop for a while now, but all reports suggest Hamilton will improve a lot and Portland will be hard to beat.

What else is going on?

Portland three in a row. Heywood, Casterton down the bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Repeat of last season with the exception of Casterton slipping down and Hamilton and Imperials improving.

any word on north, drove past before xmas and they looked to have great numbers on the track, have also seen a senior player renowned for not being a big fan of pre season and who was noticebly overweight last season, clocking up some serious kms on the street and looking super fit

only person with a high opinion of adam creek is adam creek!!!!

Strueth, that's harsh. Tell us what you really think Football Fan!
Canary bagging aside, any whispers of signings going around the league.
I see in the Observer that Heywood has signed Daniel Richardson from Sandford/East Gambier. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Sometimes reputations can be earned easy in the minor leagues.

i concur, enough said though, better things to talk about, any gossip on west signings rumour doing the rounds that they are no sure to get ellis and the only signing so far has been merrett
West have signed ELLIS 2 months ago i was told, and as well as 7 others.by a pretty good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back