Wet Toast offically the worst team ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Cudi_420

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2010
East Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Given Wet Toast supporters only ever considered "AFL" era records and success, dismissing anything from the VFL era, it goes without saying that this also applies to failure.

Thus, I would like to officially recognise Wet Toast as the worst team ever in AFL history. You're off the hook, University (1914) and St Kilda (1955 and 1899).

Given Wet Toast supporters only ever considered "AFL" era records and success, dismissing anything from the VFL era, it goes without saying that this also applies to failure.

Thus, I would like to officially recognise Wet Toast as the worst team ever in AFL history. You're off the hook, University (1914) and St Kilda (1955 and 1899).
Typical one premiership in 59 years flog picking on the worst team since hawthorn last year.

Carlton has been pretty much unchallenged this Century as the worst of the worst. However when they were collecting spoons they were not as bad as West Coast this and last year. LolNorf look at the Chooks and feel complacent.

DanWA thoughts?

Carlton has been pretty much unchallenged this Century as the worst of the worst. However when they were collecting spoons they were not as bad as West Coast this and last year. LolNorf look at the Chooks and feel complacent.
St Kilda is worse than Carlton

Carlton won the 95 flag

Cockburn is firm second behind St Kilda

I would like to recognize Oliver's current drug ban

I would like to recognize Oliver's current drug ban
I'll give West Cost one thing.
This season, they are absolutely not taking performance enhancing drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In kids footy, once you get over 70 points in front you stop updating the score.

This has given me an idea after watching a demolition on the weekend. I recon those kids would do a better job than WC and can take their place.
The hell with that
I have 4 WC games and 2 jokers left in Margin Mania

In kids footy, once you get over 70 points in front you stop updating the score.

This has given me an idea after watching a demolition on the weekend. I recon those kids would do a better job than WC and can take their place.
Margin Mania hates this idea

Why is Simpson still the coach. Has the club no dignity anymore?
Penny pinching. Can't afford to cut him. What a piss poor excuse for a supposedly rich club.

They’re far from penny pinching but how long is he contracted for at over a million a season?
Until the end of 2025. If they pay him out now they will be penalised for exceeding the cap on top of his payout, so the total cost is a mere $7M.

Whoever thought a club would be so badly managed they would be forced in to a position where they can't get rid of the coach responsible for the worst performance in history?

laugh-lmao.gif

Until the end of 2025. If they pay him out now they will be penalised for exceeding the cap on top of his payout, so the total cost is a mere $7M.

Whoever thought a club would be so badly managed they would be forced in to a position where they can't get rid of the coach responsible for the worst performance in history?

laugh-lmao.gif
Ah, I see where the 1, 7, 1 makes sense now. Nice. 🤣👍

laugh-lmao.gif
2nd worst AFL performance / margin in History. The Dees had a bit of pride though and sacked their coach on Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back