Admin Notice Wet Weetbix Week - The S30 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

CALLING ALL CAPTAINS!

I declare the S30 Trade Period is now open and will close 11:59pm (AEST), Wednesday 23rd September 2020

Do you have surplus players, who are unhappy with their current arrangements? Can you identify a half-back flanker from another club who you believe could turn into a midfielder? This is the only in-season opportunity to add an experienced SFA player to your list.

RELEVANT RULES:

4B) Squad Changes

If a change is required to a team list for any addition or subtraction it must be noted in a post in the current season's squad submission thread.
The change must include alteration to the player list, and the list of any additions ("Ins") and subtractions ("Outs")
The initial squad submission must be altered (preferred) or re-posted (if original poster unavailable) to reflect these changes.
Squad changes are considered complete once both of these above actions have been carried out.
Any players involved in squad changes are unable to be named in a team sheet for the new team until a valid change has been completed.
Any players that have closed or permanently banned accounts are not considered to be active and therefore those players must be removed from the submitted squad and the squad minimum criteria must still be met.
A player may only have one account as a listed player in the Sweet FA. No aliases allowed. A minimum 8 game suspension applies for a breach.

Failure to adhere to these Rules will be punished under Sec[6] of these Rules, as determined by the Administrator.
4C) Trades
May only occur during the trade period/s specified by the Administrator. Trades must be player/s for player/s, and the player/s must have been listed in a squad prior to the trade period. Both clubs and player/s must agree to the trade for it to take place. Trades must then be approved by the admin, and changes to the Squads must be noted in the Squad Submission thread. It is at this stage that the trade becomes official.

Confirmed Trade:
haydo - Sin City Swamprats -> West Coast Wonders
Wojcinski - West Coast Wonders -> Sin City Swamprats

Last edited:

I declare the S30 Trade Period is now open and will close 11:59pm (AEST), Wednesday 23rd March 2020.

If anyone plans on making any trades they'd best be making contact with Marty McFly and Doc Brown to assist, otherwise you're six months too late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone plans on making any trades they'd best be making contact with Marty McFly and Doc Brown to assist, otherwise you're six months too late
6SUtyUU.png

CALLING ALL CAPTAINS!

I declare the S30 Trade Period is now open and will close 11:59pm (AEST), Wednesday 23rd September 2020

Do you have surplus players, who are unhappy with their current arrangements? Can you identify a half-back flanker from another club who you believe could turn into a midfielder? This is the only in-season opportunity to add an experienced SFA player to your list.

EDIT: Thinking about it more, I suppose they're destined for exclusion either way by virtue of being a defender.

RELEVANT RULES:

4B) Squad Changes

If a change is required to a team list for any addition or subtraction it must be noted in a post in the current season's squad submission thread.
The change must include alteration to the player list, and the list of any additions ("Ins") and subtractions ("Outs")
The initial squad submission must be altered (preferred) or re-posted (if original poster unavailable) to reflect these changes.
Squad changes are considered complete once both of these above actions have been carried out.
Any players involved in squad changes are unable to be named in a team sheet for the new team until a valid change has been completed.
Any players that have closed or permanently banned accounts are not considered to be active and therefore those players must be removed from the submitted squad and the squad minimum criteria must still be met.
A player may only have one account as a listed player in the Sweet FA. No aliases allowed. A minimum 8 game suspension applies for a breach.

Failure to adhere to these Rules will be punished under Sec[6] of these Rules, as determined by the Administrator.
4C) Trades
May only occur during the trade period/s specified by the Administrator. Trades must be player/s for player/s, and the player/s must have been listed in a squad prior to the trade period. Both clubs and player/s must agree to the trade for it to take place. Trades must then be approved by the admin, and changes to the Squads must be noted in the Squad Submission thread. It is at this stage that the trade becomes official.

Wouldn't turning a half back flanker into a midfielder immediately exclude them from any chance of recognition?

They haven't played enough games in the midfield to be named in the All-Sweet FA midfield, and they haven't played enough games in the midfield to be named in the All-Sweet FA defence.

Bombers request to trade WaynesWorld19 for a packet of chips
Can’t trade someone that has been delisted, although the chips have piqued my interest.

You are more than welcome to him. Grand Uncle Horace can change his nappy when he makes doo doos.
CDB10302-C5AA-4CEF-9784-DAF954111D85.jpeg
Wouldn't turning a half back flanker into a midfielder immediately exclude them from any chance of recognition?

They haven't played enough games in the midfield to be named in the All-Sweet FA midfield, and they haven't played enough games in the midfield to be named in the All-Sweet FA defence.
I look forward to playing the rest of the season on the HBF to help you in your cause.

No worries. Santoz is now VC and I’ll update the squad list then.

Also, stop stealing CALL ME SNAKE ‘s shtick.

He’s in a perpetual state of quitting.

You are more than welcome to him. @Grand Uncle Horace can change his nappy when he makes doo doos.

The only nappy I would apply to Wayneo is the full bodied one supplied by Cactus_

An open iron maiden

Can’t trade someone that has been delisted, although the chips have piqued my interest.

You are more than welcome to him. Grand Uncle Horace can change his nappy when he makes doo doos.
View attachment 960894

I look forward to playing the rest of the season on the HBF to help you in your cause.

No worries. Santoz is now VC and I’ll update the squad list then.

Also, stop stealing CALL ME SNAKE ‘s shtick.

He’s in a perpetual state of quitting.
I guess we could just get Bonz to the bombers? Sounds like a fair trade for WaynesWorld19. Then he can give the whole team wet lap dances. Thoughts Sab22?

I guess we could just get Bonz to the bombers? Sounds like a fair trade for WaynesWorld19. Then he can give the whole team wet lap dances. Thoughts Sab22?
Fair trade?
I’d like to see what stale chips the Wonders have in their store before considering an actual qooty player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice Wet Weetbix Week - The S30 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back