Media What a WONDER: ClarkeM 400 WONDERful games

Remove this Banner Ad

clarky.png
CLARKEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thanks to Boomer for the dodgy image)

Well this is one for the books. Only ClarkeM could celebrate two 400 game milestones in the one season. Yep earlier in S..29 we celebrated his 400 games in the Sweet FA. Unfortunately those 400 games had the stain of a handful of games at the other, and lesser Foundation Club.

Clarkey of course is far more proud of the 400 Wonders games milestone he notches up on Sunday. Of course he is remarkably humble about his many achievements; the Premierships; his unbelievable stats, his media career and the invention of a currency. Clarkey is one of the reasons are the envy of the comp.

Umpteen people came forward wanting to place garlands on his noggin (at least they said they were garlands).

Fresh from doffing his cap for reaching his half ton Mobbs made the following observations.

I dunno when I first saw Clarkey but he's always been a combination of keenly invested conceptualist and ideas man, and w***er who shouldn't be allowed on the site not to mention the league.

When the Hurricanes beat the Wonders with EKA defecting from the blue and gold, we laughed so hard at the Wonders team because not only did they just get ripped off for a second premiership in a row, but news had also come in that apparently one day in the future they would also receive Clarkey into their playing stocks, Little did we know that he would become a part of the furniture and only elevate the hilarity to even higher levels.

I still have a few old ClarkeMoney shells from before they changed to coins in my inner pocket ... the inner pocket of my soul. The official currency of the league needs to hold more pride of place and that can be hist last job before he's sacked.

Congratulations. Not a bad club, really. Don't really deserve you.

croweater 41 and Clarkey spark have sparked off each for aeons. Crowy was keen to clarify.

"I did not have sexual relations with that poster."

Another teammate Elton Johns Wig raised Clarkemon (whatever that is)

"Clarkey still hasn't made me my Clarkemon card, campaigner!"

DemonJim is normally taciturn but he was keen to speak from his heart to Clarkey:

I've been playing against you (when you've been around) since season 18, having played with you for the 4 seasons prior. You were a decent teammate back then. Average opponent. But you wouldn't want it any other way.
croweater 41 said:
I did not have sexual relations with that poster.
For everyone's information, he did have sexual relations with that poster when they were Co-Captains. They did everything together... everything!
400 congratulations. You will always be known for his strong opinions on most things league wise. As well as starting up the podcasts (was that with Boncer?)"

A few weeks ago the Wonders had a fun week with the Warriors. Wooshette and Clarkey ran amok. Turns out they go back a long way.

"Clarkey and I have always had a love/hate relationship, since he bought me here and I ditched the Wonders in favour of the Warriors. For my part though it’s mostly been love and I wish him many ClarkeMonies to slide in Crusty Undies and SweetD G-strings during a lap dance at his 400th celebrations (possibly the best rookie pairing ever) You might even pop that cheesecake cherry 🍒

Enjoy game 400 Clarkey, a massive milestone/millstone indeed.
Woosh x"

Hate is an ex Admin, has troves of data and a deep appreciation of Clarkey and his decision to become a Wonder

"Congratulations to the Mount Buller Demons on their success. Got away with one there."

U2tigers writes: 400 Games for the Wonders - doesn't get better then that really. A true club man, Hes happy to let others take the spotlight at the club, but will never be far away when the club needs him. Its great to see him enjoying his time right now, and the Wonders are so much better for it.

and our marvel Dingster had this to say:
Clarkey is the epitome of the Wonders. Confident, arrogant, opinionated and a winner. Love his passion for the club and causes he believes in such as origin, supporting the greater SFA with BF tours and expansion. Then there's his media which is always engaging.

But Clarkey, please be the quality that we saw against the Wazzas, rather than the 200 posts of spam we saw against the Demons! Grats on the 400 Wonders games milestone. Impressive.

Thanks to Bloodied52 for organising a few people to pop in.

And finally from me Clarkey, you being up and about again, this has been one of my most enjoyable seasons. You love who we are, you love what we stand for, and behind closed doors when others are a bit off kilter, you're a real centering force.

Thanks for everything and congratulations on 400 Wonder games.

Cheers,

From Wig and all at the Wonders

400.png

Some other blokes that apparently played 400 games popped in to offer their best wishes at training this week.

Last edited:

I'm a little disappointed I wasn't given the opportunity to comment on myself so I'll do it now...

> You've wasted 400 weeks of your life playing a game that doesn't mean a thing so I hope you feel proud of yourself.

But seriously, thanks to my teammates and while all of you are leaving next season, I still love you even if it is for only a few more days now.

Let's just remember that the league is meant to be about having fun so if we're not achieving fun then we're achieving nothing.

#TheLastDance

How many 400 game milestone threads does this man need? Not enough by the sounds of it.
It was only a few weeks ago I remember giving a tribute to this flog.

Congratulations, again ClarkeM one of the league greats. The league is better with you in it.

How many 400 game milestone threads does this man need? Not enough by the sounds of it.
It was only a few weeks ago I remember giving a tribute to this flog.

Congratulations, again ClarkeM one of the league greats. The league is better with you in it.
We don't have the heart to tell him he's dropped this week.

Grats ClarkeM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diaz is so hot!!!

ClarkeM I love 99. Will this help or hinder my Always Sunny experience?
99 is alright. It will help. Sunny has more dark humour I suppose whereas 99 goes for cheap laughs. Still funny.

Congrats ClarkeM

I haven’t had a lot to do with you up until this week, but I hope to in the future. You seem like an absolute delight, change my mind.

Your friend in waiting,

Vein xoxo.

Lol

His posting and fun in team threads is always quality. Heart and soul of the team that is the benchmark for other mobs. He embodies the highlight events of this place such as #WondersWeek

Remove this Banner Ad

Media What a WONDER: ClarkeM 400 WONDERful games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back