Movies & TV What are you watching now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: TV good and bad

Anyone watched 'Megastructures' before? Documentaries on how they build buildings, ships etc. Never really gave engineering much though but it's fairly interesting. Documentaries and sport is pretty much all I watch on TV.

Ha watching afl 360 absolutely pissing myself laughing at the media flogs of AFL

First Robbo with his wankfest over the hawks getting crushed, then some Trollop carrying on about Ablett trying to get attention, are you ****ing kidding me? I've ran into ablett 4 times up here on the coast the man is humble as shit and gets embarrassed when young kids (and not so young Sheila's) run up and want photos with him on their fancy phones, this is in a city where he basically needs to strap a billboard to his chest in order to get a second glance by most, Attention seeking? I think not.

Who the hell was that mole? Talk about attention seeking what qualifies her to talk about anything to do with a legend of bloke who clearly was into 5th or 6th can board just like everyone else during that game and clearly didn't think too hard before he tweeted, That vic mole is not fit to comment on abletts choice of cereal.

And I'm on my 15th bundy before you ask!

Re: What are you watching

Been reliving my childhood with Charmed :D

was just watching a bit of american pie 2. noticed that tara reid in it and thought "gee, havent heard of her in any movies lately". looked her up on imdb and she has done bugger all in recent years. no one will go near her after all that partying i guess. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of Thrones on HBO was excellent. Can't wait for the second season.

Second season has been great so far. Maybe not quite as awesome as the first season but I like where it's heading.

I hate waiting an entire week for each episode though.

Second season has been great so far. Maybe not quite as awesome as the first season but I like where it's heading.

I hate waiting an entire week for each episode though.

I’ll let you in on a little secret. They brought out a book full of spoilers for those who cant wait.

This is why I’ll waqit to the end of the season though to sit down during the week and watch them all on boring Tuesday/Wed Nights.

all my footy shows on tonight but will be recording with the IQ at 7.30, 'Doomesday Preppers'.. lol wtf?? Gotta have a look at it, only in America..

Only three more sleeps till Homeland returns to Ten! Any fans on here? Carrie and Brody are both so f*cked up, it's strangely compelling to watch...

(Yes, I killed my download limit this month thanks to the finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back