What Cricket players are equivalents to Richmond players?

Remove this Banner Ad

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
I took this idea from the Cricket board. Some ideas are from the Cricket board. This is for the cricket fans out there.
What Cricket players (Past and Current) are equivalents to Richmond players (Past and Current)?

Mitchell Johnson = Richo Spray it left, spray it right, when all looks lost a run of greatness, and then back to sprays with occasional matches of brilliance, pretty much always entertaining. Had a great Season/Series towards the end of their careers which solidified them as Greats, not just country and club Greats.

Mitchell Starc = Alex Rance A very good player, but sometimes the outside public and "experts" like to say that they receive awards and accolades based on reputation.

Let's get some ideas though!

Dustin Martin = Viv Richards

Just an absolute brute of a man. So much power, got a fair old swagger too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dustin Martin = Viv Richards

Just an absolute brute of a man. So much power, got a fair old swagger too

Yes.
Hopefully the team can be as successful as the Windies were in the 70s/80s.

Mitchell Johnson = Richo Spray it left, spray it right, when all looks lost a run of greatness, and then back to sprays with occasional matches of brilliance, pretty much always entertaining. Had a great Season/Series towards the end of their careers which solidified them as Greats, not just country and club Greats.
Comparing the great Richo to that snivelling quitter Mitchell Johnson?!?!?!?!

Wash your mouth out.

Boonie - Relts
Hashim Amla - Bachar Houli
Michael Whispering Death Holding - Jimmy the Ghost Jess
Gus Logie - Michael Mitchell
Beef Botham - Whale Roberts
Harold Bodyline Larwood - Capt. Split them down the middle Blood
Greg Ritchie - Relts again
Duleep Mendis- Relts again...there's no stopping him....

Jamie Siddons = Corey Ellis

Excellent at the next level down. Waited patiently for an opportunity but completely spudded it up when given a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Fiora and Shane Watson. Great looking players with seemingly good technique but just don't get the job done. Not enough substance or grit.
That’s harsh on Watson. Pretty good player he was.

Nathan Lyon- Shane Edwards.
The older they get the more consistent they get with a bag full of tricks made look easy.
And they start to receive the plaudits and recognition they deserve.

Jamie Siddons = Corey Ellis

Excellent at the next level down. Waited patiently for an opportunity but completely spudded it up when given a shot.

Not sure Sids was ever given a shit though

100% spot on. As an all rounder he shits all over Mitch Marsh.

Most underrated and harshly done by Australian cricketer ever.
And if you speak with people associated with them it’s due to him being portrayed in the media as something he wasn’t, a narrative driven by one M.Clarke who all and sundry will tell you is the shittest bloke alive.

Most underrated and harshly done by Australian cricketer ever.
And if you speak with people associated with them it’s due to him being portrayed in the media as something he wasn’t, a narrative driven by one M.Clarke who all and sundry will tell you is the shittest bloke alive.
Dan Christian was ripped off

Remove this Banner Ad

What Cricket players are equivalents to Richmond players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back