Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting it though the wash multiple times does that... well it happened to the gold in my Subi jumpers.
Haven't needed (wanted) to wash my peril as of yet, kind of like the unwashed celebrity hand - we haven't lost yet when I've worn it :D

25th year west coast jumper

25thyear.png

2010 Adelaide heritage jumper, I think there was only 500 made.

adelaideheri.png

1975 Collingwood - (Reserves Match worn Short sleeved)
1981 Collingwood - (Long sleeved Hard Yakka)
1990 Collingwood - (Long sleeved Spicers Paper)
1996 - Collingwood - (Ansett Cup clash)
2002 - Collingwood Home
2010 - Collingwood Home (Replica player issue)

I'm more of a collector of vintage Collingwood Scanlens football cards (1963 - 1995) Collingwood season tickets (1980 - Present) and Collingwood Footy records (1987 - Present)

I'd be surprised, given that Puma provided both... but it's not impossible, I suppose.

Finally took some comparison pics, it's not the best quality since they're taken with my phone but I still think it shows a difference in the colour.

Prototype+25th Year

COMPARISON1.png

04 Heritage+25th Year

comparison2.png

04 heritage+prototype

comparison3.png

Managed to bag one of these from Central District's merchandise van a few weeks ago, thought they were all gone. Its was made in the 2010 season to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the 2000 SANFL premiership, inscribed on it is the names of everyone in the team and then the victory speech given by the late Daniel Hulm, who was captain at the time.

2000%20PR%20Guernsey%20crop.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, this is my first post on bigfooty and this is my jumper collection:
AFL:
2010-11 Crows away jumper
2008 Crows home jumper
2005 (I believe) crows home jumper longsleeve
2011 Steven May Gold Coast jumper which was given to him at season launch

SANFL:
Prefer not to say which club but I have 4 jumpers of one club which are my own matchworn jumpers

Soccer:
2010 WC Denmark home shirt
2010 South African Home shirt
2010 Sweden home shirt
2010 England home shirt #6 John Terry
2010-11 Rangers away shirt
2008-09 Chelsea home shirt
2008-09 (I think) Chelsea away shirt- fluro yellow
2008 Adelaide United shirt
2008 QPR away shirt
African Unity home shirt

Cricket:
2009-10 Australian test shirt
2009-10 Australian one day shirt- green
2009-10 Australian one day shirt- yellow
Kolkata knight riders- black and gold
Redbacks big bash shirt 2010
2004- Australia one day shirt- FILA

Rugby League:
Cronulla sharks- Home 2005

Years aren't accurate but are approximate

Would love an SA jumper but seeming I am still young I would like to earn one myself

Also would love some NBA jerseys and a few matchworn AFL but I am only young and don't have the money for it

There were three bidders overall, two on this board for sure - one was 'cammania' and one was 'chris who'. That's what happens when two people want something really bad.

I will explain.
I've been collecting jumpers for just about 7 years. I love it. It's a hobby I enjoy and has it's highs and lows. But that's the beauty of it.
For probably the best part of 6 years of that. I've been hanging for an ochre player issue. And waited and waited. And waited and waited.
I nearly got one at the start of the year but that didn't eventuate. oh well.

As far as I know and being a keen ebayer, its the only ochre issue that's been on there in the 7 years of collecting. I had to go for it. With the realization that I knew I had to part with good coin. Such is life.

It's what I wanted so I went for it, won and will enjoy.

Amongst talking with friends, from when it was listed, I thought it could push the $800+ mark. Doesn't mean I would have paid that, but that was the prediction. And opinion.

I'm not greedy and going to say I wanted a number 30 Peter matera jumper so this one is shit. Of course I'd like "known players" numbers, but again, happy to take Would have thrown the same money at a #76 if it were made. I just wanted a player issue.

One more that's been ticked off the list.

You were in the eBay thread. And how many number 41 ochres have been on eBay?
I know you didn't come down in last shower:D

Yeh, I hate you.:)

What other jumpers are you looking for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back