What happens if we lose to Carlton and Essendon?

Remove this Banner Ad

quite literally Kangaroos are ****ed big time. Laidley is shown the door and the same with a few players whos contract is up at seasons end.

Aaron said:
quite literally Kangaroos are ****ed big time. Laidley is shown the door and the same with a few players whos contract is up at seasons end.

I think you will find that even if we didn't win another game this year, the club won't publically hang the coach or players. Would make for a very interesting post season period though.

It's not that we are ****ed but I think tough decisions need to be made and the board have to have a clear vision for the next five years in regards to recruitment, coaching, administration and the players still required.

The sad thing is that if we played more attacking we wouldnt be bringing up this rhetorical questions.

Once we show we are serious, it could change the mindset of all the personnel

3 maybe 4 changes to the team. Probably not a good idea to make too many changes. Couldn't drop Petrie, missing his 3 goals for the season would leave a massive hole in our forward line. Couldn't drop Makepeace we would miss his accountability in the back pocket. Couldn't drop Sinclair we would miss him dashing forward and breaking the lines out of defence. Couldn't drop B. Rawlings, he's knocked up getting touches in the midfield. Couldn't drop Watt he uses his pace to rebound from defensive 50. Couldn't drop Harding his ability to clinch vital goals when the pressure is on is second to none. Couldn't drop Corey Jones he always picks the best option with his disposal. Couldn't drop Leigh Brown this guy must be leading the Brownlow count at this stage. Otherwise bring some experience into the side it will help give us some direction:

IN: Rocca, Hay, Piccione, Sansbury (he kicked 5 goals in a SANFL GF)

OUT: Schwarze, Chad Jones, Gibson, Pratt

:rolleyes:

But hey, maybe we'll win and it won't come to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The board will come out and say we are 100 per cent in support of Dean Laidley.

Judging by the mood on this board, the AFL "losers are winners" mentality has well and truly infiltrated most people.

Bryce Gibbs you say? I don't care who he is and what might become of him. Not yet anyway.

What matters to me still, although I am in the minority, is the pride of my club. The respect it commands or lack thereof.

Looking at 96 premiership photos in the club magazine has rekindled some memories, but it's not just about the flags, as some think. Each game is about pride of the jumper.

There is no way we can play with our passion, 100% effort and lose to either one of them. I know we've been shyte this year, but you don't need to be in form to beat Carlton or Essendon.

Personally I think it would be a big result if we do win this game.

The Blues have a pretty good midfield unit that are both quick and in form. Add to that the likes of Whitnall and Fevola in career best form and I think it would be a good result not to lose by more than 5 goals considering our senior group take turns in turning up each week and we have a plethora of unexciting, mediocre players that are part of our side.

If we lose, we are in big trouble, if Carlton lose, then the young guys just couldn't quite make it work against a more experienced and determined Roos outfit.

Moti said:
Personally I think it would be a big result if we do win this game.

You've officially lost the plot.

They are rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

Moti said:
If we lose, we are in big trouble, if Carlton lose, then the young guys just couldn't quite make it work against a more experienced and determined Roos outfit.

Good point, fair bit at stake for us. And if we do lose, we are in big trouble.

Wouldn't be our first loss to a crap opponent this season, NB, but agree we deserve our favouritism.

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if we lose to Carlton and Essendon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back