• None all ********

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gimme all of them!!!!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • None ill stick to handhelds/computer

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nintendo's machine as not only will this be the cheapest but you will also be able to download old NES, SNES, N64 titles to play on it :cool:

The PS3 i will get when they drop the price to around $300+

ill get both xbox360 and ps3.
don't know which one will be better.

at the moment its Sony promising the world with PS3, but they haven't shown us anything yet.

vs

Micrsoft showing us the xbox360 and games and leaving everyone very unimpressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nintendo Revolution. PS3 and 360 shouldnt be mentioned with Nintendo. Nintendo wins hands down. You all suck if you think its not the best.

Nintendo will, and always will be selling consoles as long as (longer than) Microsoft and Sony are.

Of course.. I will be buying a PS3 when GT5 (or whatever the next GT is) comes out on it. and a 360 for Halo 3.

So all 3 in the end. But the Revo first.

:)

Ninty said:
Nintendo Revolution. PS3 and 360 shouldnt be mentioned with Nintendo. Nintendo wins hands down. You all suck if you think its not the best.

Nintendo will, and always will be selling consoles as long as (longer than) Microsoft and Sony are.

Of course.. I will be buying a PS3 when GT5 (or whatever the next GT is) comes out on it. and a 360 for Halo 3.

So all 3 in the end. But the Revo first.

:)

Ignoring the first part of your post which is rubbish, i agree with you buying a ps3 for the next GT game as it is hands down the best driving game around by a long, long way, but buying a 360 for halo? its hardly a revolutionary game, it only sells well because its the best game on an otherwise rubbish games library on the x-box.

Dont get me wrong its a decent game, but so is quake and half life. Nothing compares to GT, NOTHING.

Power21 said:
Ignoring the first part of your post which is rubbish, i agree with you buying a ps3 for the next GT game as it is hands down the best driving game around by a long, long way, but buying a 360 for halo? its hardly a revolutionary game, it only sells well because its the best game on an otherwise rubbish games library on the x-box.

Dont get me wrong its a decent game, but so is quake and half life. Nothing compares to GT, NOTHING.

That's for the PC, I wouldnt buy it for xbox..

actually.. what was I thinking.. why would I buy an xbox at all for..

I'm going anti-microsoft

so yeah

I take that back.

Power21 said:

Halo:CE and Halo 2 are a hundred times better Quake 4 and Half Life 2.

Also: Halo 2 multiplayer > CS:Source

Oh. and most would agree that Forza compares to GT. Which is better is debatable.

Funkalicous said:
Halo:CE and Halo 2 are a hundred times better Quake 4 and Half Life 2.

Also: Halo 2 multiplayer > CS:Source

Oh. and most would agree that Forza compares to GT. Which is better is debatable.

LMAO Halo 2

Half Life 2 >> Halo 2
no question. HL2 is the best FPS ever. Quake 4 ain't so good.

for multiplayer, even UT2004 >> Halo 2

Forza compares to GT, but Gran Turismo 4 >> Forza.

Abaddon said:
LMAO Halo 2

Half Life 2 >> Halo 2
no question. HL2 is the best FPS ever. Quake 4 ain't so good.
I'm playing through HL2 ATM, and outside the impressive use of the 'Havoks' physics engine, there is nothing that HL2 does better than H2.

Abaddon said:
for multiplayer, even UT2004 >> Halo 2
One is a competitive WCG game, the other isn't.

Abaddon said:
Forza compares to GT, but Gran Turismo 4 >> Forza.
I agree with that, but others don't.

I have no idea.

PS3 hasn't done anything to interest me yet - all I see is a overpriced, over-featured silver monstrosity that may or may not have excellent exclusive titles - and even if it does, the apparently drool-worthy concept of yet another GTA, yet another Gran Turismo and yet another Final Fantasy aren't really floating my boat.

Xbox360 is cool, but the Arcade is the best thing about it, and it's not worth spending $650 on. The only game that's really grabbed me for it is Oblivion, and I'll play that on the PC.

Revolution looks fantastic, and the controller really looks like the way I've always wanted to play games - but I haven't seen a single ********ing game for it yet, so what's to get excited about?

Remove this Banner Ad

What Next-Gen Console will you get?

Back