What pissed me off this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember my TL (got along with her very well) years ago complaining about her husband not doing the dishes at home. At least she saw the funny side of me leaving my dishes in the sink with a note "Roberta will do these". Whenever a bloke in the team was sick she asked if we needed a hospital bed organised as 'man flu is so debilitating, women would never understand your struggle'. I should have gone to HR about her sexism haha!

A bloke here said the other day 'women know nothing about footy' when talking about footy media. Lady over the divider says "I'm beating you in the tips by 5", that shut him up very quickly...

And that's the key, I mean I say the odd sexist thing to my female colleagues to stir the pot, we get along well though so we can have a laugh. The sexist comment that was made was by a bloke who none of the women like and he creeps them out, that's why it got reported basically.

And that's the key, I mean I say the odd sexist thing to my female colleagues to stir the pot, we get along well though so we can have a laugh. The sexist comment that was made was by a bloke who none of the women like and he creeps them out, that's why it got reported basically.
Yeah 100%, need to know who you can joke with and who not. Thing that annoys me these days is saying something (like the dishes thing, an inside joke that she's ok with), & someone else getting upset at it when they overhear. These people are morale killers in an office but they think they're heroes

someone telling me I post too often - I average 600 posts a year, and that makes me a "spammer" - righteo

I am on holidays at the moment, so probably on more frequently. I was once told I had very few posts for someone who has been here since 2002. You can't please everybody?

Yeah 100%, need to know who you can joke with and who not. Thing that annoys me these days is saying something (like the dishes thing, an inside joke that she's ok with), & someone else getting upset at it when they overhear. These people are morale killers in an office but they think they're heroes
it's the same with the community on BF - some have completely different senses of humour, and often things get lost in translation

I'm a very positive person, and sometimes feel like others see you as an invisible punching bag.

You are in the office for so many hours of your life, you need to find things to laugh about

someone telling me I post too often - I average 600 posts a year, and that makes me a "spammer" - righteo

I am on holidays at the moment, so probably on more frequently. I was once told I had very few posts for someone who has been here since 2002. You can't please everybody?

You can post as much as you like .

Some people on the Westie page on FB shite me off and is more spam than anything on BF.

I stopped posting on the GD threads for abit some posters shite ya (no you lol) and the way the pages were run.

Another poster shell used to post alot.
I don't know what happened to her.

My manager who told an employee to take off a test and tag sticker that said an item we use wasn’t earthed. Guy is an absolute disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

What pissed me off this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back