Roast What should I have for dinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m going to the market shortly but I can’t until I’ve made a list. And I can’t do that until I’ve worked out what to have.

I was thinking something seafoody like maybe a Bouillabaisse with croutons and rouille but I just can’t decide. It’s a bit of a pain to make what with the stock and all, then getting left with a massive pile of bones and aromatics and so forth, but really nice.

But what if I’ve got this really wrong and I actually feel like chicken?

What’s in season right now? Maybe I’ll go look it up.

Could someone tell me what to eat? I feel as though it might take me a while to get it together otherwise.

Many thanks

PG

This is actually meant to be in hell, but I stuffed it up somehow. Never mind - this kind of content deserves to be properly showcased.

Turns out these are the seasonal vegetables:

Artichoke, Asian greens; bok choy, choy sum, gai laan and wonga bok, asparagus; green and purple, avocado; fuerte, hass and sharwill, beans; broad and green, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, garlic, ginger, leek, lettuce, mushrooms, onion, peas, potato, silverbeet, spinach.

This is actually meant to be in hell, but I stuffed it up somehow. Never mind - this kind of content deserves to be properly showcased.

Turns out these are the seasonal vegetables:

Artichoke, Asian greens; bok choy, choy sum, gai laan and wonga bok, asparagus; green and purple, avocado; fuerte, hass and sharwill, beans; broad and green, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, garlic, ginger, leek, lettuce, mushrooms, onion, peas, potato, silverbeet, spinach.
Might you like the thread MOVED, Proper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the things I like about this forum is how the posters responsible with clogging up the board with random threads are former mods.
Most of the content across the board ultimately turns random anyway.

(Might be some former mods who have played a role here as well)

One of the things I like about this forum is how the posters responsible with clogging up the board with random threads are former mods.
"Clogging" is a strong word, 'legs.

Have you checked Trac's socials for an6 ideas? Gotta help his #brand to keep him happy!

This would also tie the thread a little bit more to football.
Would that entail getting TikTok? Not sure. Isn’t that the app where once you download it you get kidnapped by Chinese Triads in a submarine?

Grand Final Eve is a sacred tradition dating back to when the Victorian government all gave us the day off a few years ago.
Then there's this poor sap who is in Melbourne today, but had to take an annual leave day from their work in Sydney 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast What should I have for dinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back