nyfooty

Rookie
Aug 26, 2002
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas
I've heard various accounts of what his plans are for the year -- that he's cracked the ****s and moved back to Perth, that he just went there to rehab his injury. What's the deal? Will he be back next year?

i think the latest is that he wants to go west permanently and is looking for interest from either west coast or fremantle,

girlfriend has had enuf of melbourne heard this a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by Horace
And maybe after two full years out of the game, the game might have passed him by, by round 1 next year.

Luke Toia wants to play in Melbourne, would we consider him as part of the deal with Freo? or maybe Chad Morrison from WCE (straight swap with Winnie) - both have had knee injuries and he previously played State of Origin footy for the big V.

Originally posted by Shermanator

Luke Toia wants to play in Melbourne, would we consider him as part of the deal with Freo? or maybe Chad Morrison from WCE (straight swap with Winnie) - both have had knee injuries and he previously played State of Origin footy for the big V.

I rate Morrison in the elite players of the comp if fit.....A straight swap with Winnie would be awesome.......It wouldnt happen though Im thinking, from a WCE perspective

Originally posted by Royal Blue And White

I rate Morrison in the elite players of the comp if fit.....

Could you list the elite players then...

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the deal with Winnie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back