Mar 12, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rippin' up the fourth div.

Code:
FF: Eddy 'Worm' Irving      Cameron '21' Daly      Paul 'Richo' Wilson

HF: David 'Yogi bear' Martin      Phil 'Neville' Bardis      Wade Powerlett

C: Chris 'Claire' Lindsay      Michael 'Willow' Wilson      Brett 'HARRY' Timmins

HB: Drew 'Woffy' Woff         Martin Cowan     Martin 'LEGEND' Heppel

FB: Lachy 'Voss' Mikronis      David 'hackslash' Martin      Waz 'Hot sis' Vertriest

FOLL
RUCK: That big yr11 bloke ROVER: Adam 'THE FLASH' Cater 
RUCK ROVER: Tom 'COA' Henneman

INTERCHANGE: About 40 other blokes, the people we forgot.

WATERBOY/RUNNER: Andy Pantsoglou

TEAM DOC: Jeremey 'The Forearms' Soon

What are you thoughts South Swans?

Code:

C: Chris 'Claire' Lindsay      Michael 'Willow' Wilson      Brett 'HARRY' Timmins

FB: Lachy 'Voss' Mikronis      David 'hackslash' Martin      Waz 'Hot sis' Vertriest

FOLL

It's a good unit, heaps of familiar faces from the 10Bs.

Mate not just the '10Bs'.
Its the '10B legends'.
We didnt win a game but it was the best year of football ever.
Cameo appearance from Marty Heppel off the half forward flank.

solid unit....

c.Gilsenan might make a cameo apperance if not hold down a full time poss depending on how Caulfield decide to act

thoughts specialedition?

this is a team full of men...... and a boy(henenenenenenneneneaman, plays like his cuz) and other forth XVIII better watch out!

Yeh mate I'm sure we would love for C. Gilsenan to come down and kick a bag off center half forward. Long as he doesn't wear his firsts top down to training.

The Almighty 3rd XVIII of Caulfield Campus:
Code:
B:    Andrew "The Cannon" Hunt         James "Greaseball" Scully      Jaron "Josh" Helman

HB:   Jarvis "Tomato" How              Andrew "Hasselhoff" Hoffman    Simon "Keen" Tamblyn

C:    David "Lazy c**t" Hyman          Tim "Lazier c**t" Baker        Dave "Dirty" Hickox

HF:   James "Dead Set" Foote           Jack "Silent Assassin" Grace   Alex "Fukn" Lane  

F:    Tom "SouthSwans" Flanagan        Cal "The Journalist" Twomey    James "Bug" Breen

Foll: Lucas "Dingleberry" Dingles,     Tommy "Junior" Small,          Spencer "The Rat" Ratliff

INT:  Jimmy "Butterfingers" Elrington, Andrew "Lispy" O'Keefe,        Tommy "That other kid" Duro.
      Addy "Mini Kalmus" Trytell.

Code:

FOLL

I can't see many goals getting through that defence, especially with such a strong full back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumour tells me a mid field player nearly kicks a drop kick as good as myself once did, is this true.
from B. Skilton

It sure is. It's all because of the terrific delivery that he gets from full back. He nearly kicked a ripper running in from about 60 out and right on the boundary line. It barely missed the goals. I'll get the match video for you if possible.

The CGS WH XVIII has had two 100+ point victories in a row, and are looking forward to continuing the trend against Scotch on their main oval on Saturday morning.

good on ya
i also believe that last year we smashed one of the xavier sides by a lot of points. only lost to the borders. we can expect another win, even sans kneecaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wheelers Hill XVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back