• It’s going to have to get worse

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Serious LuLz

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • JHF

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon if they got a detective to follow him for a few days he’d make it the Full Ben Cousins.

Im not sure he’d go out in Perth style—running away from the cops with no shirt on. Good chance he runs off with no shoes on though. Or was the foot tattoo the moment he were full BC?

How is the going to wind up?

Not a good look, both the driving whilst suspended and the bikie haircut.
If he's not allowed to drive a car because of a seizure, how the hell is he allowed to play football?
Might be time for the young tearaway to call stumps.
All the best Clayton, you had a wonderful career.

63b1c1f249dfa91f479d464c721ec18d.jpeg

Another aspect to this is that Clayton is living with Max Gawn and his wife.
I'm not sure who's rooting who, but, at the same time, it's poor leadership from Gawn to let him drive.
I think the club should sack Goodwin , demote Gawn and make Steven May captain.
Trade Oliver to the Gold Coast for a young mid and start again from there.

I'm not sure who's rooting who, but, at the same time, it's poor leadership from Gawn to let him drive.
I didn’t realise he was living with Gawn, imagine if he was living with Goodwin!

1655279603129-png.1424688

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at all the minnows crapping their panties about the great premiership player Clarry Oliver. Set for a massive 2024. Brownlow and Norm Smith double coming up.
Was set for a massive 2022, then 2023, now 2024, and then soon it'll be 25/26/27 before he is jailed and traded to Poort.

I think the most amazing part of all this is that Steven May is the most mature, responsible person listed here.

Was set for a massive 2022, then 2023, now 2024, and then soon it'll be 25/26/27 before he is jailed and traded to Poort.

Hmm, what'll he be longing for more, the parole date or the end date of that contract with the Paer?

Hmm, what'll he be longing for more, the parole date or the end date of that contract with the Paer?
I wonder how hard Paer campaign for prison bars at that point.

Tell you what, Clarence is still better Human Being than Dustin Fartin and sex pest Jordan De Gropey

Perspective is needed.
Drugs are a hell of a drug

Look at all the minnows crapping their panties about the great premiership player Clarry Oliver. Set for a massive 2024. Brownlow and Norm Smith double coming up.
As long as he kicks straight, set for a big season.
When Petraccas had enough and requests a trade to Visy sorry I mean Carlton
how dare you picard GIF

Trac is a Pie born and bred. OK not his teeth but in his heart.
I think the most amazing part of all this is that Steven May is the most mature, responsible person listed here.
Gawn's 3 month old baby is showing more maturity. FMD who thought putting this sad idiot in with a newborn was a good idea?

He’s one set of chopsticks away from becoming the offseason :goat:

Could the Clayton Oliver Award for the biggest off-season *up be the next major Bay award?

Remove this Banner Ad

When can we say Clayton Oliver has gone full Ben Cousins

Back