Whens WWE coming back to aus??

Remove this Banner Ad

the only reason i'll goto a SD live event, is to see the Undertaker's entrance in real life

yeah, i saw it, when they were out here last. But i suppose it's not the same when HHH isn't in it

yeah, i saw it, when they were out here last. But i suppose it's not the same when HHH isn't in it

Would be even better with a "Faction" as opposed to tag team...but if the rumours are true, that VKM (formerly New Age Outlaws) want out of TNA, then its a possibility, somewhere down the line

Smackdown last year was okay. Got to see Kurt Angle near the end of his title reign, but having Mark Henry as the challenger was not exactly top shelf. The Undertaker stole the show at the end however and he was the last one out in the battle royal and they did the proper entrance while those in the ring freaked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By november the brands are going to be all but gone, i think...

while takers enterance is great, you can't beat D-Generation X in real life
Whats that suppose to mean?

The last time i went to an event was great.

Ring side watching a brilliant match with Eddie and Angle. An absolute classic. I will never for get that night. Viva la Raza!

Ive seen 2 smackdown shows (not as great as real wwe shows) Eddie was in both, the crowd got really ancious as eddie and his patner (rey/chavo) kept stalling with pranks and stuff, went on way too long, people started booing, so when they finallygot the match under way, everyone was cheering

Whats that suppose to mean?

The last time i went to an event was great.

Ring side watching a brilliant match with Eddie and Angle. An absolute classic. I will never for get that night. Viva la Raza!

Its supposed to mean, that even now, Superstars are making cross brand appearances more and more often.... there are NO single brand PPVs, (even One Night Stand has dropped the "ECW" from it...

Without actually doing it, the Brand Extension will be all but gone IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Whens WWE coming back to aus??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back