Where are you watching the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be at the SCG. Geez if we can't pull of a win then i hope it is at least close. Don't know how I'd go sitting in Sydney if there's a Swans blowout

I wouldn’t worry about it …

… Swans supporters are lovely. You’ll probably be sitting next to some lovely old ladies who will offer to share their thermos of tea and Tupperware container of freshly baked chocolate brownies.

They don’t care about the score line at all, all they’re interested in is if Buddy goes near the footy, and they have a fun singalong to Sweet Caroline.

If Buddy kicks 10, and we win the game, then it’ll be a total win-win for everybody.

Yes, I got that Olympic room info this arvo, but the footy gods scowled and decided I shouldn't go. Tripped over at home and broke my bloody leg. Now in the orthopedic ward at The Austin. Hope my luck improves by Saturday!:)

That sucks, Get well quickly!

Yes, I got that Olympic room info this arvo, but the footy gods scowled and decided I shouldn't go. Tripped over at home and broke my bloody leg. Now in the orthopedic ward at The Austin. Hope my luck improves by Saturday!:)
Geez. How's that for luck. Speedy recovery.

Ouch, sounds painful. Hopefully you’re up and about soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Kayo, projected onto the big screen in my home office. Ever since we started our magnificent winning streak against Freo at Subiaco (Round 10?) I have watched the Pies on Kayo, shunning commercial TV coverage.

In many ways I think the coverage is superior and I'm a superstitious old codger and don't dare upset the Football Gods by breaking my routine now.

PS - if we make the Granny we're in trouble because as I understand it Kayo won't be telecasting the game live. :think: Never mind, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

On Kayo, projected onto the big screen in my home office. Ever since we started our magnificent winning streak against Freo at Subiaco (Round 10?) I have watched the Pies on Kayo, shunning commercial TV coverage.

In many ways I think the coverage is superior and I'm a superstitious old codger and don't dare upset the Football Gods by breaking my routine now.

PS - if we make the Granny we're in trouble because as I understand it Kayo won't be telecasting the game live. :think: Never mind, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.
I didn't think they allowed the facility to stream to a TV. Or is that the Telstra Ap? Anyway, on GF day, people in here will have helpful suggestions for you to watch :)

I didn't think they allowed the facility to stream to a TV. Or is that the Telstra Ap? Anyway, on GF day, people in here will have helpful suggestions for you to watch :)
Sorry, I don't stream Kayo to my TV (I wouldn't have the technical know-how anyway). I watch it on my laptop, but I bought a big screen which magnifies the vision on the laptop,

I watch Kayo on my tv through my Telstra TV box.

I'm watching the prelim from Bay 46. Road trip to Sydney with my 11 year old son. Then straight across to Adelaide to meet up with the rest of the family for our planned holiday to Kangaroo Island. Will be doing a couple of thousand kays in 2 1/2 days 🤣

I watch Kayo on my tv through my Telstra TV box.

I'm watching the prelim from Bay 46. Road trip to Sydney with my 11 year old son. Then straight across to Adelaide to meet up with the rest of the family for our planned holiday to Kangaroo Island. Will be doing a couple of thousand kays in 2 1/2 days 🤣
Sounds nice. Hope your holiday doesn't go up to GF day, on the off chance that we make it to the Big Dance.

Sounds nice. Hope your holiday doesn't go up to GF day, on the off chance that we make it to the Big Dance.

It does I'm afraid. No matter who's in it, I'll be watching the big one at a pub in a country town somewhere in western Vic. GF tickets are a nightmare to obtain anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you watching the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back