Where is Alroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Doconthetrot

Rookie
Jul 4, 2009
dingley
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anybody know where Gilligan has gone didnt see his name in any match reports for Coburg and was showing good signs at the end of last year. not a word mentioned of him this year???

there was an earlier thread on this about a week ago, no-one seemed to know

I do remember reading somewhere just before the last practice game that Alroy was at that stage in Perth 'dealing with a personal issue' or somthing like that.

It didn't go into any detail & he certainly has been unsighted since. :cool:

I do remember reading somewhere just before the last practice game that Alroy was at that stage in Perth 'dealing with a personal issue' or somthing like that.

It didn't go into any detail & he certainly has been unsighted since. :cool:

I can recall reading that same information Roachy, it wasn't on the RFC website but couldn't tell you where though.

I'd say it says you're pretty normal.The actress who played MaryAnne was a Miss USA runner-up, plus MaryAnne could whip up a mean coconut cream pie, and apparently was also very adept at finding special 'weeds'!
Definitely MaryAnne over Ginger - although its always been an ambition of mine to perform some 'head-to-head' comparison tests!

I'd say it says you're pretty normal.The actress who played MaryAnne was a Miss USA runner-up, plus MaryAnne could whip up a mean coconut cream pie, and apparently was also very adept at finding special 'weeds'!
Definitely MaryAnne over Ginger - although its always been an ambition of mine to perform some 'head-to-head' comparison tests!

Is that now days or when they were on tv because that would be a pretty wrinkly 3 way by today's standards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My preference.
Movie star Ginger in my bedroom and Marie Anne in my kitchen... unless she smears her coconut cream pie on herself!!!!!

Here's a more pertinant question Roachy,

Samantha from Bewitched

or Genie from I Dream Of...

Samantha for me, but would be interested in your thoughts.

On Alroy let me just put forth my stance;
I am very dissapointed that his name is actually Alroy, and not Kilroy. Merely for the small pleasure that if Alroy (Kilroy) ever did play a game for the RFC, and praise Allah, kick a goal, then I would be able to stand up climb on top of seats and begin walking on top of the seating towards the boundary line while singing at the top of my lungs Styx's Mr. Roboto, and being quite possibly the only person to get the joke in the entire stadia.
/rant

If you search YouTube for 'Gilligans Island Pie Fight' you may come across an item of interest.

Good harmless fun, but - probably don't try this at work.

Ha Ha Ha... seen it!
In fact it may have inspired my post! :eek:

Here's a more pertinant question Roachy,
Samantha from Bewitched
or Genie from I Dream Of...
Samantha for me, but would be interested in your thoughts.

Barbara Eden rocked my world when I was very young tucker...

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Alroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back