Think Tank Which cheat grounder will get up on stage at the Foo Fighters concert?

You heard me

• Patrick Dangerfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Dangerfield on crutches

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Patrick Dangerfield with surfboard

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Jack Watts (Patrick Dangerfield in a wig and a Melbourne guernsey)

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger is a man for the people as opposed to someone like Chris Judd or Tom Hawkins but only Jack Riewoldt can pull off singing with a band.

images (23) (28).jpeg

Apparently the worst band in the world, when you factor in how long they've been boring, is going to play at Melbourne's embarrassing relative, the meth capital of the world, Geelong. Which begs the questions.

Which AFL derp is going to spontaneously stage crash a few songs?Will Patrick Dangerfield be able to resist coming on during "My Hero" with a surfboard?

This might be the first appropriate use of GMHBA ever. Unsuitable for any sport but if they bring the audience onto the turf it could be a decent venue for music.
You're just upset you won't be able to get day-leave from your facility to see it in person. :thumbsu:

We are the powerhouses of the AFL with currently 84k of members so far this year even after a shocker last year whereas youse are the minnow current premiers with a lousy 41k of members lmao!:laughv1:
Just to highlight the key words there. It's takes the bandwagon a while to fire. Richmond and their 34k members a decade ago would know that.
Also:
rent-give-me-rent (1).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are such a dumb campaigner. And it seems you like it.
e0d371f7f52c816863f5aea4f323a97d.gif

Just a quick rant.
I can go watch Melbourne at the MCG and park my car at the surrounding park.
I can go to Casey Fields and get into a nearby parking area quite easily.
Hell, I can even get into a match at Boolarra and get one of the many parking spaces that surrounds the oval.
But I go to Kardinia Park (I refuse to call it by it's corporate slave name) only to be told that there's no parking allowed and I have to park down one of the nearby streets.
I'm concerned that when the concert finishes, I'll return to find my car stripped, on cinder blocks and broken needles and scorched metal spoons in the general vicinity.

Just a quick rant.
I can go watch Melbourne at the MCG and park my car at the surrounding park.
I can go to Casey Fields and get into a nearby parking area quite easily.
Hell, I can even get into a match at Boolarra and get one of the many parking spaces that surrounds the oval.
But I go to Kardinia Park (I refuse to call it by it's corporate slave name) only to be told that there's no parking allowed and I have to park down one of the nearby streets.
I'm concerned that when the concert finishes, I'll return to find my car stripped, on cinder blocks and broken needles and scorched metal spoons in the general vicinity.
Bastards even charge staff who are working at kitty litter park, when i was doing security there many years ago they tried to charge me for parking inside but i refuse to pay for it and so i parked down a back street instead.

Complaining about parking down a backstreet and walking to the greatest stadium in the southern hemisphere. Are you Melbumians really this soft?
I'm merely concerned for the welfare of my automobile.
The greatest stadiums in the southern hemisphere all have functioning car parks and host massive finals.

Watching Amyl And The Sniffers and reckon I've spotted Damian Bourke on lead guitar, Sam Blease on bass and Sam Menegola on drums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Which cheat grounder will get up on stage at the Foo Fighters concert?

Back