Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
I would say for us Gary Ablett jnr
Filled with talent, developing into one of the elite in the comp and ready to take the next step and become great.

Lingsface said:
I would say for us Gary Ablett jnr
Filled with talent, developing into one of the elite in the comp and ready to take the next step and become great.
0,1658,344812,00.jpg

Well Joel i'd say a mix of Daniel Wells natural born talent, Daniel Harris ridiculous amount of potential, Glenn Archers aggression at the footy and Adam Simpsons no pain no gain leadership qualities.

We really are flawless in every way and the cup is ours.

benno87 said:
Well Joel i'd say a mix of Daniel Wells natural born talent, Daniel Harris ridiculous amount of potential, Glenn Archers aggression at the footy and Adam Simpsons no pain no gain leadership qualities.

hey ben hows things?? Yeha im starting to like the roos list as the years go on and a few older players drop off.especially as you keep on upgrading your list with young wa boys, riggio and swallow awesome pick ups and kasey green you win some you lose some.

Lingsface said:
hey ben hows things?? Yeha im starting to like the roos list as the years go on and a few older players drop off.especially as you keep on upgrading your list with young wa boys, riggio and swallow awesome pick ups and kasey green you win some you lose some.
Oh yeah apparantly Swallow was a steal? Aslong as his atrocious kicking label is over rated. You'd know more on the WAFL scene that me, what can you say about him?

benno87 said:
Oh yeah apparantly Swallow was a steal? Aslong as his atrocious kicking label is over rated. You'd know more on the WAFL scene that me, what can you say about him?
honestly i dont see much wrong with his kicking, hes a great mix between in and under and still quick enough to have an outside role as well...is able to explode away from clearances like no one else i saw at the colts level.I rated him as top 3 midfielders in the draft but that probably shows my lack of knowledge.

RedLegs#5 said:
haha nice :)
i dont think u can say one certain player defines your club, its hard to pick one from a large group of talented footballers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

benno87 said:

The wooden spoon cup certainly is a massive chance for the Kangas.

GO TIGES!!!

tigertRANCE said:
The wooden spoon cup certainly is a massive chance for the Kangas.

GO TIGES!!!

For the tiges you would say n brown, starts off on fire then something breaks and everything goes south..... Sorry couldn't let that opportunity go past, love him as a player you'll need him fit and firing if your to improve on last year though

Alistar Clarkson.

Young and inexperienced but has plenty of potential.
Will make some mistakes but has a good attitude, knows what he wants and is mentally tough.

That is Hawthorn all over.

pafc4life said:
Warren Tredrea is the face of Port Adelaide.

His appointment as Captain has kick-started a new era for the club with our list looking fresh and raring to go in '06.

Good call.

Alternatively Wanganeen - burnt out in season 2005 & ready to retire, refreshed & eager for season 2006.

But there is something very Port like about Tredders. Even the fact that so many other supporters don't like him:p & he has much to do with the spirit of 2004 so we are not throwing out the baby with the bath water:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who best defines your club at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back