Who else hates Usher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Val Venis

Senior List
Jan 10, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
He pisses me off so much with his pretty boy lyrics.. This pretty much goes to all male 'RnB' Artists such as Boys to Men, Chris Brown and Mario.. I wanna kick every single one of these ****s in the head grow some balls seriously, there wives must bitch them around so much

He's a try-hard and a wuss. I hate him but maybe not as much as I hate JT. That guy is the try-hard of try-hards.

All R 'n B acts suck. Stick to the original R and B, meaning Rhythm and Blues.

Seriously bro, how can you diss Usher?!?! Choice act... check it biatch:

this is what you do
this is what you do
this is what you do

[Chorus]
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with
start a new relationship with you
this is what you do
think about her and the things that come along with
you make me
start a new realtionship with you
this is what you do
you make me
you make me

[Verse1]

Before anything came between us
You were like my bestfriend
The one I used to run to when me and my
girl was having problems (thats right)
You used to say it would be okay
suggest little nice things I should do
And when I come home at night and lay my head down
all I seem to think about is you
And how you make me wanna

[Chorus]
this is what you do
you make me
start a new realtionship with you
this is what you do
you make me
you make me

[Verse2]

Now what's bad
Is your're the one that hooked us up
Knowing it should've been you
What's sad is I love her but I'm falling for you
What should I do
Should I
Tell my baby bye-bye
Should I
Do exactly what I feel inside
Cause I
I don't wanna go
Don't need to stay
But I really need to get it together

[Chorus]
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with (oh baby)
this is what you do
you make me
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with (oh baby)
this is what you do
you make me
you make me

[Verse 3]

At this point
The situation's out of control
I never meant to hurt her but I
Gotta let her go
And if she may not understand it
Why all of this is going on
I tried
I tried to fight it but the feelings just to strong

You make me wanna wanna
You make me wanna

[Chorus]
this is what you do
you make me
this is what you do
you make me
you make me

He is too bland and inoffensive to hate - hating him would be like hating white bread

He's a try-hard and a wuss. I hate him but maybe not as much as I hate JT. That guy is the try-hard of try-hards.

All R 'n B acts suck. Stick to the original R and B, meaning Rhythm and Blues.

why do you hate JT is it because he is doing it better than all the rest?

as much as i thought he was *** early on he always brings something new to the table and he's new stuff is genius

compare that to your typical ne-yo, mario or chris brown cryfest

He is too bland and inoffensive to hate - hating him would be like hating white bread

This could be true if his "music" wasnt rammed down your throat everywhere you turn, and then he influences a million other who are just like him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as much as i thought he was *** early on he always brings something new to the table and he's new stuff is genius
There's something very very wrong with males who like rnb. Timberspade is a twat.

When I went to the Granny I was cruising around Crown and ducked into this rnb club. Rnb music was blaring and the place was full of 18-21 year old white trash males. They were all dancing like **** - you know, all that holding of chests like they were pouring out emotions. Totally ****in gay.

There's something very very wrong with males who like rnb. Timberspade is a twat.

When I went to the Granny I was cruising around Crown and ducked into this rnb club. Rnb music was blaring and the place was full of 18-21 year old white trash males. They were all dancing like **** - you know, all that holding of chests like they were pouring out emotions. Totally ****in gay.

LOL. Were they shaking each other's hands as well? Like it was a formal gathering? That one makes me laugh uncontrollably everytime I see it. Even when they bump into one another at Coles FFS. Sorry for cashin' in on stereotypes, but...

LOL. Were they shaking each other's hands as well? Like it was a formal gathering? That one makes me laugh uncontrollably everytime I see it. Even when they bump into one another at Coles FFS. Sorry for cashin' in on stereotypes, but...
Nup, but I know what you mean. After telling one of these guys he looked totally f***ing gay, I talked to him for a bit. He wasn't a bad guy. Him and his mates were all in the army. Had millitary cuts that sort of blend in with rnb white trash types.

When I told him he looked like a *** he started cussing me in rnb gangsta style talk. Given that I was being a knob I had to apologise. Then he started talking normally.

But it's funny watching people talk, dance, and act like people off video hits. Even worse is when you meet girls who do the body still/sideways headshake thing whilst they have one hand on their hips.

But it's funny watching people talk, dance, and act like people off video hits. Even worse is when you meet girls who do the body still/sideways headshake thing whilst they have one hand on their hips.

And this encapsulates what I loathe about the whole Video Hits/Wigga generation. WAKE UP AUSSIES!!! YOU AREN'T A BUNCH OF ************!!! YOU ARE WHITE TRASH AR5E-CLOWNS WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF IDENTITY!!!

compare that to your typical ne-yo, mario or chris brown cryfest
I like Sexy Back and Signs (those two standout for me) but there's something about his image that I don't like. I just reckon he is a bit of a show-off really.

"yeah" is one of the hottest songs/beats of the 00's, ushers confession albums is also classed as one of the greatest "modern rnb" albums also

Thats pretty interesting cause in my experience the only people into rnb have been ethnic... the gangsta type... And yes, like you say some Vanilla Ice types, but not many. It's a try-hard macho culture... or is it kulcha?

In any case, rnb is up there with cancer, AIDS, religious fundamentalism etc as the worst things of all time for ever and ever.

Great thread title,lol

I hat the prick.

Couldn't believe the late ,great James Brown giving him so many props recently.

IMO,Usher music and most of that stuff is NOT r&b but rather strict formulated POP garbage.

Bring back Otis !

LMAO@ what kids think is r&b today.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else hates Usher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back