Who of the players tonight do you think won't be there next year??

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Moore he isnt the best defender in the league but he has done well for us especially for a rookie list player. But as for Matt White and Dean Polo please GTFO!!!!!!

I like Moore but he is soft as.

White had a good first half but in the long run he just isn't up to it.

I also think Thursfields days are numbered eventually if we get a decent FB like Gourdis or Post because he isnt a good enough defender to do nothing in an attacking style.

Ben Nason sure does look like the bomfunk mc's freestyler kid:

ben%20nason%20web.jpg

2r6oc1v.jpg

As much as i hate you guys, i feel your pain. We went through this shit for the last two years and we are finally seeing some sort of light.

Stick fat and keep playing the kids, no matter how disgusting it may get.

Yeah Polo has simply gone backwards. Has only played one standout game and that was his first.

White just gonna be a good VFL player and nothing more. No where near AFL standard.

Moore, had more than enough chances. Still plays like a first year player. Weak as p***

Tambling.. I'm lost for words with this bloke..

Mine is Polo!!
Moore is neally in the same boat...too soft for his size.

Spot on. I am sick of people talking up Polo. In my mind he has only played one good game( Essendon ) 2005 his first game. For a player now in his 5th season he has shown nothing what so ever to be kept on the list next season.

Tambling has to go as well both of these guys together offer us nothing as a group. Yes many Richmond fans continue to talk both of them up however they are holding us back. Sooner we delist these guys the better for the club and our Future.

Bling, no guts wont take any responsibility (soft)
Polo, nuff said
White, not up to AFL standard
Agree with you about these three, and would add Lukey McGuane in there too- never ever takes front position as a defender. Very poor, young Rance has to be under the pump too- a couple of horror turnovers. Jackson, would see him go too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cutting the dead wood; A very easy thing to do.

END OF 2010 LIST CHANGES
1. Jordan McMahon - bye bye.
2. Matt White - You are the weakest link...goodbye.
3. Troy Simmonds (RETIRE) - Too old, slow, shit, crap, lame, bye bye.
4. Jake King - We should have delisted him end of 2009.
5. Chris Newman (TRADE) - Has not done much for our club, won't be playing in a premiership, trade him while we can get any sort of pick for him.
6. Richard Tambling (TRADE)- GTFO before everyone realises you are worth NOTHING.
7. Graham Polak (TRADE) - You are not in our next premiership team, so bugger off.
8. Ben Cousins (RETIRE) - Great legend, but we need you out there everyweek, if you can't provide that on field stability - you are just a distraction from our long term goals.
9. Angus Graham - What a ****ing list clogger...

END OF 2011 LIST CHANGES

1. Dean Polo - Be a dud on someone else's list.
2. Luke McGuane - I don't see any improvement, Rarely has a good game.
3. Tom Hislop - Give him another year, if no improvement bye-bye.
4. Jayden Post (TRADE) - Have little hope for this kid, if there is no improvement, trade!
5. Relton Roberts - I doubt this guy will amount to anything.
6. Adam Thomson - Giving him a little more time; because every player deserves a chance, if he shows nothing then he has gotta go.
7. Shane Tuck (RETIRE) - We need him in the team now, he actually gets the ball. But by this time he will start to get old, hopefully Lids, Cotch and Martin step up and we don't require him.

END OF 2012 LIST CHANGES

1. Tyrone Vickery (TRADE) - I don't see potential, and I agree with Tugga. I can't see anything in this kid and by this time we will be calling for his head just like Pattison. Hope I'm wrong.
2. Kelvin Moore - Had a bad game tonight, but he is a good defender in a bad team. By this time he will be too old, hopefully we have more players who can fill his role through trading, drafting and developing.

I'm going by Cameron's theory that we will be very active during draft period. Most of these guys have to go, but not all at once, because we will have no list.

But as you can tell, we have a LONG way to go before we even stratch the surface of finding our next premiership side...

Wont be there or delisted/retired - Cousins, Simmonds,hislop,mcmchon,king, polak,thomson

Trade if possible/delist- White, Mcguane,Polo,rance,Tambling

There is another 12 changes if possible

Cutting the dead wood; A very easy thing to do.

END OF 2010 LIST CHANGES
1. Jordan McMahon - bye bye.
2. Matt White - You are the weakest link...goodbye.
3. Troy Simmonds (RETIRE) - Too old, slow, shit, crap, lame, bye bye.
4. Jake King - We should have delisted him end of 2009.
5. Chris Newman (TRADE) - Has not done much for our club, won't be playing in a premiership, trade him while we can get any sort of pick for him.
6. Richard Tambling (TRADE)- GTFO before everyone realises you are worth NOTHING.
7. Graham Polak (TRADE) - You are not in our next premiership team, so bugger off.
8. Ben Cousins (RETIRE) - Great legend, but we need you out there everyweek, if you can't provide that on field stability - you are just a distraction from our long term goals.
9. Angus Graham - What a ****ing list clogger...

END OF 2011 LIST CHANGES
1. Dean Polo - Be a dud on someone else's list.
2. Luke McGuane - I don't see any improvement, Rarely has a good game.
3. Tom Hislop - Give him another year, if no improvement bye-bye.
4. Jayden Post (TRADE) - Have little hope for this kid, if there is no improvement, trade!
5. Relton Roberts - I doubt this guy will amount to anything.
6. Adam Thomson - Giving him a little more time; because every player deserves a chance, if he shows nothing then he has gotta go.
7. Shane Tuck (RETIRE) - We need him in the team now, he actually gets the ball. But by this time he will start to get old, hopefully Lids, Cotch and Martin step up and we don't require him.

END OF 2012 LIST CHANGES
1. Tyrone Vickery (TRADE) - I don't see potential, and I agree with Tugga. I can't see anything in this kid and by this time we will be calling for his head just like Pattison. Hope I'm wrong.
2. Kelvin Moore - Had a bad game tonight, but he is a good defender in a bad team. By this time he will be too old, hopefully we have more players who can fill his role through trading, drafting and developing.

I'm going by Cameron's theory that we will be very active during draft period. Most of these guys have to go, but not all at once, because we will have no list.

But as you can tell, we have a LONG way to go before we even stratch the surface of finding our next premiership side...

Don't go too overboard. :cool:
Maybe you should get off your fat ass and see how you go in defence on a 200cm forward. Post? Vickery? You're a DlCK ;)

You're way to positive for your own good.

Our team is 0-7 ffs, what the **** are you winking about?

Nah I'm clear about our future, you're just a negative prick who writes off players at will. Players such as Mcguane and Thursty would be highly rated at a strong side and they wouldn't be getting the ball pumped back towards them every minute

I didn't list Thursty anywhere on the list did I?

Also, umm I'm actually quite positive; BUT I want success and this list does not have success written over it.

Other than Martin, Cotchin, Lids and Roo...none of our others players would get a game in Geelong. That shows you how second rate we are.

Post has played a grand total of 10 games, Vickery, 16. You can't be seriously judging two talls on a combined total of 26 games. I doubt that Dean Cox was killing the opposition after a dozen games. Not every draftee dominates from Game One. Bloody hard for young blokes to impress in a team as poor as ours. I reckon Vickery's ground play is pretty good for a 200cm player - his ruckwork needs development but he's raw. Post needs to play a bit at Coburg and develop his body.
I agree with you MT - plenty of blokes in lowly teams would be rated much higher in a top team.

Also, umm I'm actually quite positive; BUT I want success and this list does not have success written over it.

Other than Martin, Cotchin, Lids and Roo...none of our others players would get a game in Geelong. That shows you how second rate we are.

I mentioned Thursty because Mcguane is just as good as him but you mentioned Mcguane. LOL at you mentioning Post and Vickery. I've been more than happy with Vickery this year. Our defence gets bombarded every week by the opposition going forward. Thursty and Mcguane do a pretty good for the amount of time the ball comes down there. I don't get too upset with the occasional Mcguane mistake. As these 2 bulk up more and get to 95kg and with Post and Gourdis becoming the 3rd tall and the midfield and forward line really improving over the next 2 years with experience and more draft picks we'll be rating these players as very important

That line always cracks me up. They said that about Melbourne before the Collingwood game and the Demons should have won that. The opposite is also true - plenty of blokes at Geelong wouldn't do much at Richmond. All of a sudden Steve Johnson, Cameron Mooney and Tom Hawkins are getting crap delivery and far fewer inside 50s and they don't look much chop. Scarlett comes to Richmond and starts seeing the ball entering his defensive 50 non-stop. Suddenly he doesn't look so impressive either.

I mentioned Thursty because Mcguane is just as good as him but you mentioned Mcguane. LOL at you mentioning Post and Vickery. I've been more than happy with Vickery this year. Our defence gets bombarded every week by the opposition going forward. Thursty and Mcguane do a pretty good for the amount of time the ball comes down there. I don't get too upset with the occasional Mcguane mistake. As these 2 bulk up more and get to 95kg and with Post and Gourdis becoming the 3rd tall and the midfield and forward line really improving over the next 2 years with experience and more draft picks we'll be rating these players as very important

LOL @ how there are 18 players I've mentioned on my list that have to go, and you are stuck on 1-2. Shows how dire our list is at this moment, you are both trying to pick needles out of a haystack.

But whatever works for you; I'm sure you would still give Adam Pattison a go...

McGuane: Terrible footballer
Moore: as above
White: as above
Tambling: Trade for a bag of peanuts
Polo: see the first 3's comments
Newman: There's no law against trading your Captain:thumbsu:
Deledio: I'm tipping he will ask to be traded and don't blame him.

LOL @ how there are 18 players I've mentioned on my list that have to go, and you are stuck on 1-2. Shows how dire our list is at this moment, you are both trying to pick needles out of a haystack.

But whatever works for you; I'm sure you would still give Adam Pattison a go...

From that list I'd keep at least half of them and expect them to be part of the future. I think most people would have played Pattison tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Who of the players tonight do you think won't be there next year??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back