Who stays: Nicks, Hamish, Kelly, Roo

Who should still be in their job at the club next year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks has us playing terribly and has failed to develop our youth

Hamish has filled our list with B graders

Kelly is supposed to be running football department which is failing terribly

Roo is supposed to be picking the right people for these jobs.

Which of them deserves to stay in their job at the club next year?
The only one that I think is even remotely defensible is Ogilvie.

Yes guys like McHenry and McAsey are just awful picks, but it's hard to judge him properly given how bad our entire coaching and development panel is. How many of the guys drafted could have been quality players if they went to another club?
WE ruined Jones.
WE are trying to ruin Rachele.
WE fought tooth and nail to limit Soligo & Worrell & Nankervis.
How many others could have been good players that WE destroyed?

The people I am removing in order:
1. Roo. Must be pushed out and must be pushed now. He's too dumb to know it's his fault, so we have to make the decision for him, before he does something stupid like appoint Goodwin.
2. Kelly is a completely ineffectual patsy who has no reason to be in the role he is. His appointment was everything that's wrong with the club. A cheap appointment who can be manipulated, in a critical role.
3. Nicks. I have no sympathy for him. He made the decisions to back poorly performing players over the chance to develop talent. That's 100% on him.
4. Ogilvie

Silvers is just as horrendous as this lot… “just a bad couple of weeks”, “injuries… we’ll be fine with all our players back”, “Ricciuto’s a fountain of knowledge for myself and the football club” 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀
We're so ****ed.

The only one that I think is even remotely defensible is Ogilvie.

Yes guys like McHenry and McAsey are just awful picks, but it's hard to judge him properly given how bad our entire coaching and development panel is. How many of the guys drafted could have been quality players if they went to another club?
WE ruined Jones.
WE are trying to ruin Rachele.
WE fought tooth and nail to limit Soligo & Worrell & Nankervis.
How many others could have been good players that WE destroyed?

The people I am removing in order:
1. Roo. Must be pushed out and must be pushed now. He's too dumb to know it's his fault, so we have to make the decision for him, before he does something stupid like appoint Goodwin.
2. Kelly is a completely ineffectual patsy who has no reason to be in the role he is. His appointment was everything that's wrong with the club. A cheap appointment who can be manipulated, in a critical role.
3. Nicks. I have no sympathy for him. He made the decisions to back poorly performing players over the chance to develop talent. That's 100% on him.
4. Ogilvie

Are you taking the P

Ogilvie has been in charge for 12 years our current list has the following AAs

Laird
Walker
Sloane
Smith
Dawson

Oh yeah and crouch he Hamish drafted

Wowsa that is insane for 12 years

Hamish goes first even dumbo Rowie has finally worked it out in 12 years

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo being in charge is everything that’s wrong with Adelaide as a city.

By way of Adelaide being so small, I happen to know a few of the crowd he runs with, so to speak (outside the Crows). None are particularly sharp tools of the shed, and all rely on networks from the school they attended to make a living - Usually turning out pretty average results in the process. If they’re any representation, well I can see why the AFC is where it’s at.

Pathetic club that appears to be run by complete fools.

Add Reid, Silvers and Olsen to the list to go.

We need a proper clean out and reset - not the sanitized version last time that conveniently quarantined Roo and the Board.

Are you taking the P

Ogilvie has been in charge for 12 years our current list has the following AAs

Laird
Walker
Sloane
Smith
Dawson

Oh yeah and crouch he Hamish drafted

Wowsa that is insane for 12 years

Hamish goes first even dumbo Rowie has finally worked it out in 12 years

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marty thinks the players coach themselves too

Kids, don’t do drugs

Ultimately it's Roo's fault though right?

He's the footy director. He sets the culture, he picks the people, makes the key decisions. Things aligned to reach the GF in 2017 but it's been pretty shocking since and Roo should be held accountable, but he won't be.
He hadn't had much time to screw thing up at that stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who stays: Nicks, Hamish, Kelly, Roo

Back