Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Jeff Probst
Seeing as Masten will be put on the LTI, who should we elevate?

IMO it should be Stevens.

No thanks to Wilson, he won't improve our midfield or disposal.

Cockie was close to BOG yesterday , so if he is fit Cockie will get a go . But Wilson would be handy though and play Smith , Stevens and Sheppard for the rest of the season :thumbsu:

In Subiacos best on the weekend I think, would love to see Cockie elevated.

Think Strijk or Wilson perhaps will get the gig.

cockie for mine. as good as wilson has been i think we should go with brown and kennedy as the two marking foward as hopefully brown takes confidence in from his great game on the weekend.

Strijk! Much prefer Brown over Wilson and Shuey and Stevens over Cockie. Strijk is supposed to have great disposal which we need (don't know where he would play though).

Is there actually anyone to elevate that would be infront of the guys already on our main list?
Hows young Lewis Broome? Not saying to play him now, but whats the limit of someone on the LTI list? 8 weeks? would he be able to get a game in 7 weeks time. Give him one or two games to show him what the AFL is like - no big loss when he goes back on the rookie list. But will help his development.
Or is he still far to light in his weight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there actually anyone to elevate that would be infront of the guys already on our main list?
Hows young Lewis Broome? Not saying to play him now, but whats the limit of someone on the LTI list? 8 weeks? would he be able to get a game in 7 weeks time. Give him one or two games to show him what the AFL is like - no big loss when he goes back on the rookie list. But will help his development.
Or is he still far to light in his weight?

Broome is basically in the same position as Notte, body not up to AFL standards. Broome is worse though, very small and skinny. He would probably get killed if he played. Very much a long term prospect.

We have another permanent rookie elevation after round 11 also this year because of GC draft concessions I think ? . Imagine Hams Stevenson and Cockie will be in line maybe even Wilson , so changes to the team are still available .

Strijk! Much prefer Brown over Wilson and Shuey and Stevens over Cockie. Strijk is supposed to have great disposal which we need (don't know where he would play though).

Strijk should play off the HBF where he's been playing good footy.

Today Hurn played up the ground and actually had a couple of shots on goal. The season is officially shot so now is when we start trying things. Play Hurn on the ball or off the wing and try and get goals out of him, christ we need goal kicking mids and he isn't going to do that playing in the backline. Teams are starting to man up on Hurn so time to get him in the action up the ground IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who to elevate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back