Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could call you numerous names as well!
Collingwood don’t have a documented history of cheating, Carlton do.
It’s history and will never be erased
Yes you do you bribed the umpires in last year's prelim final! You bribed some of our players to throw the 1910 grand final as well.:D

I have no fear of any side. Our systems, processes and game plan is still the best in the comp
You sound like a PR executive from White Star Line at the launch of the Titanic.:laughv1:

I work night shift generally will be heading home shortly and off to bed for 4 or so hours
You don't have to answer to any Collingwood flogs here mate.

Pretty ordinary, Owies celebrations are shocking too

A few teams will notice the cockiness in Carlton and will be more than happy to knock it out of them. They haven’t been the hunted in a long long time, see how they handle it.
There is no more cocky and disrespectful team than the Pies

I have to admit the $baggers are playing good football, it’s taken 22 years of absolute crap from a totally inept excuse for a club after 5 glorious spoons but they got there.
Going from a corrupt cheating club of the late 80’s and 90’s to the laughing stock of the AFL in the 21st Century to knowing how to play fairly takes effort!

giphy.gif

How is this Stalker?

23 separate posts from Collingwood supporters since the game finished last night, and suggesting we've gone missing.

He really does live in a universe of his own...
Poor old Fudgo!

Carlton keeps improving, players coming back, building, building.

Whereas, The Dirty Birds are extremely happy (relieved) when they beat the worst team this century by 1 pt.

😜

I have to admit the $baggers are playing good football, it’s taken 22 years of absolute crap from a totally inept excuse for a club after 5 glorious spoons but they got there.
Going from a corrupt cheating club of the late 80’s and 90’s to the laughing stock of the AFL in the 21st Century to knowing how to play fairly takes effort!
Again we get a bit of history from the salty ones who don't want to talk about the now.

Havent won anything for almost 30 years and already crowing back to back wins... never change arrogant Blues supporters!
3 wins in a row against top 4 sides, sounds like you need a box of tissues.

Inept is “beating” North Melbourne by one point, thanks to a dodgy umpiring decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor old Fudgo!

Carlton keeps improving, players coming back, building, building.

Whereas, The Dirty Birds are extremely happy (relieved) when they beat the worst team this century by 1 pt.

😜

Thinks people are stalking, then responds to a standalone post, hilarious

No one would stalk him, people just calling out his delusions of being a self proclaimed guru analyst, punter, mathematician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back