Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you're just as happy with finishing bottom as you are with playing in GF's.

Is that why the 5 spoons of late are defended so hard?

I don't care about invented wins or fails accomplished by things out of my control. I watch AFL because I like the game. My care factor in sport is reserved for when I play the game - would I prefer to drop back to a plus handicap -more than the next Carlton flag win? ABSOLUTELY - because that is on me.

It is some (very minor) consolation though that there is more likelihood that Carlton gets to #17 before your mob does or the other lot - but only minor - losing 5 meters off the tee every couple of years is real life mate.

and I'm only here because it is an alt-tab switch between what I have to do - and this amusement.

Last edited:

I don't care about invented wins or fails accomplished by things out of my control. I watch AFL because I like the game. My care factor in sport is reserved for when I play the game - would I prefer to drop back to a plus handicap -more than the next Carlton flag win? ABSOLUTELY - because that is on me.

It is some (very minor) consolation though that there is more likelihood that Carlton gets to #17 before your mob does or the other lot - but only minor - losing 5 meters off the tee every couple of years is real life mate.

and I'm only here because it is an alt-tab switch between what I have to do - and this amusement.
I know you don't care about facts, whatever jeelps you sleep better at night.

In every other sport you go with most seconds, and if they're equal its most thirds etc

Not exactly rocket science and this is getting weirder, this denial that 2nd is better than 3rd or even last whole point of this thread is who finishes HIGHER

I think you just see them as level, like when Man U overtook Liverpool in England there wasn’t talk when they were level who the real first was. They were just level.

I know you don't care about facts, whatever jeelps you sleep better at night.
I'm sorry I dont bow down to your list of what is important and what isn't - and I cant help but laugh at sillies.

Look at me I'm a Collingwood supporter
Black And White Hbomax GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I checked you're a blose supporter wormy, condolences.
Condolences are generally reserved for those that lose something.
Come back to us whe you do something meaningful against us in a Grand Final.
There's no better feeling than the ultimate success against your insipid mob. Not that it's uncommon , but it's still great to see the big choke come the last day of the season

Carlton 2024 = Carlton 1999. If they make the GF they'll just choke/get smashed by superior opposition like Collingwood or Sydney.

Yep and has been explained we've been better in every other metric as well.

It's ok you don't have to acknowledge those facts.
We've even been "club champion" longer than anyone else
Poor Blues don't head the Pies in any historical aggregate team metric, in fact no one does 😆 it's all about the greatness of Collingwood

We've even been "club champion" longer than anyone else
Poor Blues don't head the Pies in any historical aggregate team metric, in fact no one does 😆 it's all about the greatness of Collingwood
I suppose your little league team has a better head to head as well ....
Club champion- what the feck is that.
Historical metrics - what does the head to head tell you in grand finals with that table ?

I suppose your little league team has a better head to head as well ....
Club champion- what the feck is that.
Historical metrics - what does the head to head tell you in grand finals with that table ?
And in 100 years, when Carlton's Premiership drought is 129 years, and Grand Final drought is 125 years, you'll still have your head to head record against Collingwood in Grand Finals.

👏 👏 👏

But...

You're posting on an AFL forum, in a thread about Carlton and Collingwood.

Safe to say absolutely noone else in this thread gives a rats toss bag about your golf handicap, or the fact that you lose 5 metres on the length of your drive every couple of years.

Conversely, we're all interested in the performances of our respective football teams, otherwise we wouldn't be here...

I also like how you're now saying there is more 'likelihood' that Carlton get to #17 before Collingwood do, after you guys have spent the last 5 years telling us there's no way anyone can predict the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back