Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all trying to get our acts together. We just happen to have an extra game in hand to do something about it.
( BTW- technically 1 less win than us also )

True, including my mob who struggle to put a decent game together.

Oh no!!

200.gif
You win some you lose some ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 21 can’t come soon enough.

Then the beautiful moment when Carlton knock out Collingwood of finals contention. And go on to win the Premiership.
It is fun to write dream fantasy scenario isn't it?

I'd like to see Carlton be in the finals all year, just needing to draw in the their last home and away fixture against Collingwood to make finals. It would be funny then if they were 4 goals up at 3/4 time only to lose by 1 point with lets say, Jamie Elliott putting Collingwood in front in the last minute. Man that would be sweet to see.

The best thing about it all is we are still winning with half a side all whilst it’s allowing GOATcos to shine and he will win the Brownlow as well which was cruelly taken from him last year
You are all extremely presumptuous aren't you.
Taken from him - he never had it lol

Hang on, have we found something we agree on?

The core of the problem is the way the rules are written. I'd hate to be an umpire, it's impossible for four umpires to consistently apply/interpret the rules.

The rules need to be simplified; it's the only way.
Or, simplify the number of umpires, so most frees are missed in game apart from the obvious.

He made a couple of pathetic attempts to razz us up but just ended up looking like a fool

Spot on manic.

This is such a 💩 thread 😂

hoss said:
I agree with that but I'm entitled to my opinion in any case. Don't really give a shit about two entitled VFL club and their supporters dick measuring contest. Not sure how I got sucked into this crap thread.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back