Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon Wayne'll get named next week?

Given the quality of your depth on display yesterday Wayne would still get a spot on Collingwood’s list.

A couple of injuries suddenly North Melbourne become the ultimate challenge where the umpires have to bail you out. 2023 finals Deja vu. Sums up where your list is at.

Early preview of the 2025 Pies with Pendles Cox Mitchell and Sidebum retired. All we’re missing is the saviour Rory Lobb.

Genuine 2025 spoon contender :$

Given the quality of your depth on display yesterday Wayne would still get a spot on Collingwood’s list.

A couple of injuries suddenly North Melbourne become the ultimate challenge where the umpires have to bail you out. 2023 finals Deja vu. Sums up where your list is at.

Early preview of the 2025 Pies with Pendles Cox Mitchell and Sidebum retired. All we’re missing is the saviour Rory Lobb.

That group has had a pretty successful and consistent 6-7 years, including a flag.
The youth have carried us to 1 loss only since rd2,

Carlton ppl claiming their list is better than ours.
What has your mob achieved in the last 12 years?
The group before this one did zero, even with all the top picks.

Carlton is the definition of ineptitude!

Irrelevant, I’d be more concerned about being 54pts down to a cellar dweller.

But you're mentally damaged and lack faith in your team's ability to win a game even when 4 or 5 goals up in the last quarter. Your pain and that of every other Collingwood victim flows through us, giving us strength and a belief in our divine right to get away with it at the expense of the unworthy.

But you're mentally damaged and lack faith in your team's ability to win a game even when 4 or 5 goals up in the last quarter. Your pain and that of every other Collingwood victim flows through us, giving us strength and a belief in our divine right to get away with it at the expense of the unworthy.
We beat last years grand finalist from 46pts down

We won like 6 games in a row back end of last year to start of this year by all within a kick

I don’t think we anything to prove to you guys, let’s wait & see the next clash!

Some things are avoidable, and some things are etched into history never to be touched.
Would've thought Wayne is a bit old for a call up, I know you guys are decimated with injury but this is next level.

So yeah it's avoidable and would be etched in history, like everything else in history can't be touched.

Welcome back Wayne, this is Bruzzy, now you two play nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd consider it a blip on the radar and North have played their best game in I dunno how many seasons.

Yeah I reckon Wayne would get a call up at your mob considering all of your injuries.

And you're right we're no longer contenders on that performance, confirmed, no contender ever before has dropped the ball against a bottom side like we did yesty................... oh wait!

Pies’ terrible depth has seen the team go 5-1-1 since the wicked injury run commenced the week heading into the Carlton game (a game which the Pies won)

I'd consider it a blip on the radar and North have played their best game in I dunno how many seasons.

Yeah I reckon Wayne would get a call up at your mob considering all of your injuries.

And you're right we're no longer contenders on that performance, confirmed, no contender ever before has dropped the ball against a bottom side like we did yesty................... oh wait!
If i was a Pies fan (which i'm thankfully not!) the alarm bells would be ringing big time after yesterday.:laughv1:

We beat last years grand finalist from 46pts down

We won like 6 games in a row back end of last year to start of this year by all within a kick

I don’t think we anything to prove to you guys, let’s wait & see the next clash!
How’d you go against last year’s premiers?

How’d you go against last year’s premiers?
Lost by under a kick despite easily losing the I50 count

Since Sydney game our defence is finally settled and back to its stingy best..

And our form has gone up levels over the last few weeks, so we’re not just falling over the line but punishing sides now..

More soldiers to return too.. look forward to the return bout 💙💪

Pies’ terrible depth has seen the team go 5-1-1 since the wicked injury run commenced the week heading into the Carlton game (a game which the Pies won)
Go cry me a river mate.:laughv1:

If i was a Pies fan (which i'm thankfully not!) the alarm bells would be ringing big time after yesterday.:laughv1:
Yeah you're right, North's worst performance in their history and still managed to get 9 goals up on us.

Where as the umps saved us, not up for debate.

The Pies played their best ever game in the clubs history, forget the flags, but only managed to beat the bottom team by a point.

Have I got it right?

That group has had a pretty successful and consistent 6-7 years, including a flag.
The youth have carried us to 1 loss only since rd2,

Carlton ppl claiming their list is better than ours.
What has your mob achieved in the last 12 years?
The group before this one did zero, even with all the top picks.

Carlton is the definition of ineptitude!

Yeah you're right, North's worst performance in their history and still managed to get 9 goals up on us.

Where as the umps saved us, not up for debate.

The Pies played their best ever game in the clubs history, forget the flags, but only managed to beat the bottom team by a point.

Have I got it right?
Look i'm just saying that if i was one of you, i'd be more than a bit concerned right now. I just don't see you finishing in the top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back