Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flogpie fans wish they had a list like Carlton. The fact is the pies have a lot of plodders that try really hard and rely on just getting through winning close games week after week . The pies are probably one of the most unconvincing flag sides in history ...... and that’s not even mentioning the ludicrous amount of umpiring they get on a weekly basis.
yet we keep on beating them. I fully admit Blues have a way better list, but they dont have a heart

I'm sorry but I won't be returning to this thread. It's blatantly one sided and moderated with bias. Great win last night, very impressive and I think you will be hard to beat. Good luck for the remainder of the year.
Mental Health GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get that preview thread up moose, lift ffs
Pssssh preview thread?
That boring grunt mod work is for the young apprentice mods

Not the seasoned vets like me who just claim all the praise for said hard work

The women's comp doesn't start for 3 months if thats what you are referring to
No silly

I was taking about the vfl

The only Aussie rules comp that matters imho

I’ve always said as much
No one actually follows the AFL anymore

We don't need our backups playing finals. Just trying to keep them fresh in case of emergencies
Keep telling yourself that sunshine!

VFL is the real heart and soul comp of Aussie rules

Everyone knows it’s not a real flag unless you win it in both comps at the same time like Richmond in 2017

I don’t care how good the blue baggers look this year it’s just the rules

Can't beat the smell of linament oil whilst washing down a warm beer with an overpriced soggy hotdog on a cold wintry day down at Williamstown oval
I probably won’t even make it to the G next week
I’ll be to busy celebrating the win of the vfl boys next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back